• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SIGFest 2022 - Save the Date 9/24!

Working on it as we speak... Details to follow
    1989 E30 M3 Cabrio - Nogaro Sliver / Black - 1 of 786
    1990 E30 M3 - Sterling Silver / Black
    1991 E30 318is - Sterling / Black (Mtech II project)

There is a VRG vintage race that weekend at Watkins Glen, you should have it there.
    I think VRG sell a run group to BMWCCA Club Racing.
    Might make it a cool destination weekend. Lots of cool vintage race cars, BMW race cars all at the most iconic road racing course in the east.
    Contact the VRG people and see if they will give you an area in the infield for a corral for the show / gathering.
    jimmy p.
    87 E30 M3 Prodrive British Touring Car
    88 E30 M3 Zinnoberot - Street
    88 E30 M3 Lachsilber - Race (#98 SCCA SPU)
    92 E30 M Technic Cabrio - S14 POWERED!
    98 318Ti M44, Base - Morea Green
    04 Ford F350 - V10

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy p. View Post
      There is a VRG vintage race that weekend at Watkins Glen, you should have it there.
      I think VRG sell a run group to BMWCCA Club Racing.
      Might make it a cool destination weekend. Lots of cool vintage race cars, BMW race cars all at the most iconic road racing course in the east.
      Contact the VRG people and see if they will give you an area in the infield for a corral for the show / gathering.
      Thank you Jimmy! Plans for the location have been set already, we're just trying to work out some of the details. Stay tuned!!

Comment

Originally posted by L James View Post

Thank you Jimmy! Plans for the location have been set already, we're just trying to work out some of the details. Stay tuned!!
        Middle Atlantic?? Southeast??

T

Comment

Originally posted by HANDBLT View Post

Middle Atlantic?? Southeast??

T
          Tony, I was actually in your neck of the woods for a kids swim meet in Duncan, SC the weekend prior, and got to see Michael Mitchell over at the BMW Foundation. Tried to see Mark's car, but it was in storage. My oldest daughter and I got to tour the M exhibit. Pretty cool. Interesting choice in E30 M3s represented. We did also go to the BMW Factory and got to see how the new X3s are built on the factory tour. Good time overall.

But to answer your question, it will be in NJ. SIGFest has always been in NJ with the exception of last year when we had it at Lime Rock Park, CT. Logistically, it's too hard to remote plan an event without quick access to the site.

Hopefully, you'll be able to make it. We'd love to see you and catch up. Hopefully, Craig can make it as well

Comment

Originally posted by L James View Post

Tony, I was actually in your neck of the woods for a kids swim meet in Duncan, SC the weekend prior, and got to see Michael Mitchell over at the BMW Foundation. Tried to see Mark's car, but it was in storage. My oldest daughter and I got to tour the M exhibit. Pretty cool. Interesting choice in E30 M3s represented. We did also go to the BMW Factory and got to see how the new X3s are built on the factory tour. Good time overall.

But to answer your question, it will be in NJ. SIGFest has always been in NJ with the exception of last year when we had it at Lime Rock Park, CT. Logistically, it's too hard to remote plan an event without quick access to the site.

Hopefully, you'll be able to make it. We'd love to see you and catch up. Hopefully, Craig can make it as well
            I hope they won?!!

The exhibit is amazing!

Ok :( Its just a long way for us, and I'll have to trailer this time (race transmission not nice on the interstate for hours LOL). We will hopefully have another caravan with the Crew! Maybe we can get Ng to join along with some others!

T

Comment

Originally posted by HANDBLT View Post

I hope they won?!!

The exhibit is amazing!

Ok :( Its just a long way for us, and I'll have to trailer this time (race transmission not nice on the interstate for hours LOL). We will hopefully have another caravan with the Crew! Maybe we can get Ng to join along with some others!

T
              T,

The achieved what they wanted - Improved Swim times / Best times... So it was a WIN. Thank you for asking.

The more people the merrier!! SIGFest is the largest gathering of E30 M3s to my knowledge; it would be wonderful to have the NC/SC/GA crew joining in on the fun!

It's always fun placing screen names with real life interaction!

Comment

I sure hope its in BMW NA in North NJ!

That place is amazing, probably one of my top memories getting to see the ac schnitzer DTM car on the flesh.

Comment

James has been fairly predictable lately and that's a compliment. When it's his turn to host fortunately he has recently been able to pull off BMW NA Headquarters grounds. Amazing I agree with Franco.

E30M3 is a Legend

Comment

It will be my 25 event I have never been disappointed the crew run a tight ship and the headquarters is appropriate and fantastic

Comment

Again and Again James Tony and Jon and the other crews hit a grand slam with this year’s event
                      great goodie bags and Raffle prizes galore
                      I do not understand why all bmw owners don’t buy an E30 M3 because this group and the S14 are ICONIC

Comment

Working...
                      X