Announcement

Collapse

Session time has been extended...

Instead of 30 minutes, you will be logged into s14.net for 1.5 hours of inactivity before being logged-out. Also instead of having only 30 minutes to edit a post, it has now been extended to 60 minutes.
See more
See less

>>> HIGH POINT STATE PARK IV RUN, Nov 1st <<<<<

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• >>> HIGH POINT STATE PARK IV RUN, Nov 1st <<<<<

Hey NY, NJ, PA, CT peeps, we are having our famous HPSP IV Run on Sat. November 1st.

Only S14.net E30 M3's members are invited.

More details to come later...

Disclaimer: Remember, I know absolutely nothing, but it doesn't prevent me from having an opinion or suggestion. :

Comment

Finally!!!

Comment

Please post here if you'd like to attend so that I can PM you with more details.

We will be leaving at 10am promptly from meeting spot Number 2 in NJ and should be at our final meeting location by 11:15am. It will be an early run since some people have discussed the possibilty of hitting some additional SECRET roads. You will have the option to join if you'd like.

I have a video camera but would like it if someone could loan a second dv camcorder for the trip. I hope to make a great video out of the trip.

Hope to see you there.

Disclaimer: Remember, I know absolutely nothing, but it doesn't prevent me from having an opinion or suggestion. :

Comment

HAHAHAHA...i might actually make it(with my car)...give me a call Dave..

ADA///M

Comment

Ok so do we have an idea how many people will be there? I can't wait! I hope the slow guys had some practice through the summer hehe.

Comment

I am definetly coming!

Comment

DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN

I am turning in my plates this week!!! cause the car is being put away.

I have a decient DV cam...and if someone will pick me up I will gladly be camera man...although its going to hurt not driving durring this.

Comment

It's going to be an Early run, and we will get food later. I want to make sure that we get the RUN out of the way for those planning on doing the full event.

So it's time for the biannual "High Point State Park Drive lV"!!!

There will be 2 meeting points, one in NJ right over the GWB, and one at a restaurant off exit 15 in Northern NJ.

First meeting point. 9am , leaving at 9:30am.
                  We will meet off exit 70 from route 80 in NJ. Be sure to be in the local lanes or you will miss the exit (I do not know how easy it will be to do if you are coming from the lower level of the GWB from the cross Bronx expressway) However it is possible.
                  If anyone needs directions to The Marriot Hotel click on this link below. Just type-in your info and it will lead you to the First NJ meeting spot, which is only 3 miles from the GWB.

Teaneck Marriott at Glenpointe
                  100 Frank W Burr Boulevard
                  Teaneck, NJ 07666
                  US
                  1-201-836-0600
                  https://www.marriott.com/reservation...rshaCode=EWRGP

Second meeting point will be at a resteraunt called CHATTERBOX at 11am , leaving at 11:30am !
                  The Chatterbox is located at the intersection of Route 15 and Route 206 in Augusta (entrance is on Route 15) in Sussex County._ Either road can be picked up off of Route 80...Route 206 is better from 80 heading east and Route 15 is better from 80 heading west.

Although it's now called Chatterbox, here's the address http://www.sussexonline.com/featurep...onny&#39;s.jpg

I will supply a map later this week....

Comment

you know im there cant wait

Shes sold now :(

Comment

"Time cannot be influenced by mankind. It gives each of us a beginning and an end. And this makes us question
                      the significance of what comes between. But if you can create something time cannot erode, something which ignores
                      the eccentricities of particular eras or moments...something that is truly timeless, this is the ultimate victory."
                      - Dr. Ing. h.c.F Porsche

Are you addicted?

Comment

Comment

Im gonna do my best to be there...i just got plates on her today...

And did my first run....with slicks...in the rain...

But shes running well so far...just a little tick...

If i can get the new tires on and get her all sorted out...ill be there for sure...

Did someone say "break-in"? You mean i wasnt supposed to be drifitng around on slicks in the rain?

ADA///M

Comment

vodomagoo "you know im there cant wait"

since when did you get an e30 m3?
                            Old School

Comment

Chris don't hate!

1.) Your car is the GF bus.
                              2.) You never leave crookchester unless you're buying homemade Timberlands from Chinatown.
                              3.) Voodoo will destroy you.

Comment

Working...
                              X