Raceway Park, NJ RoadCourse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raceway Park, NJ RoadCourse

It looks like the Raceway Park RoadCourse is open.....finally. Maybe if we get a group together to rent it out or the local BMWCCA Chapter to set up an event there.

http://http://www.racewaypark.com/ma...urse/index.htm

http://www.racewaypark.com

i'm not a member of BMWCCA but would love to go its 15 min from my house.
    addicted to GOD.
    No more ....M.
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

www.HolyFireChurch.com
    www.DoxaGarments.com

Comment

that track is super small with no runoff room incase of an emergency. i don't fell safe with a bunch of cars on it at one time, but a laid back track day would be cool. just need to finish my car.
      www.BlownEuros.com

Comment

i would not drive my car on that track, awesome for a kart though. how about a kart day at englishtown?
        '91 SpecE30 #523
        '03 540i/6 M-Sport
        '00 F-350 Dually
        BMWCCA #360858 NASA #128290
        My Track Schedule

Comment

I would drive my car on the track if it were like a solo type of a thing.

Karts there would be amazing though.
          http://www.powerslidemotorsports.com

Comment

Originally posted by turbojettamk4 View Post
            that track is super small with no runoff room incase of an emergency. i don't fell safe with a bunch of cars on it at one time, but a laid back track day would be cool. just need to finish my car.
            There are CCA schools at Pocono. The one next month is pretty full but there will be more events there all summer. Not the greatest track but it's like cheap drugs when you're jonesing, it's better than nothing and an inexpensive fix.

Comment

Originally posted by powerslide91730 View Post
              I would drive my car on the track if it were like a solo type of a thing.

Karts there would be amazing though.
              i know they did one kart day there last oct. will find out if they plan to do more. i usually drive on the other kart track next to the drag strip. arrive and drive rentals for $200-$300 /kart shared between 2 people all day.
              '91 SpecE30 #523
              '03 540i/6 M-Sport
              '00 F-350 Dually
              My Track Schedule

Comment

There's a video of a lap on Youtube. Not impressed. It looks like sections of track are very close to each other with only grass berms separating them. An off track excursion wouldn't be pretty. Dukes of Hazard comes to mind. :surprised
                Last edited by AndrewK; 03-19-2008, 04:10 PM.

Comment

The track doesn't have the much run off room now that I look at it closely. A Kart on that track would be fun. I have rented karts from FULL TILT before and run on the track next to the drag strip too. But that track is pretty flat.

Comment

Originally posted by OnrailsM3 View Post
                    There are CCA schools at Pocono. The one next month is pretty full but there will be more events there all summer. Not the greatest track but it's like cheap drugs when you're jonesing, it's better than nothing and an inexpensive fix.

yeah i ran at pocono a couple years ago, not impressed. i would only do it again as a shakedown for the new setup. now lets do a road atlanta rental
                    www.BlownEuros.com

Comment

Originally posted by turbojettamk4 View Post
                      yeah i ran at pocono a couple years ago, not impressed. i would only do it again as a shakedown for the new setup. now lets do a road atlanta rental
                      pocono is convenient but not that exciting imho, i was there a couple times last year. don't plan to go this year. waiting eagerly for thunderbolt and lightning!
                      '91 SpecE30 #523
                      '03 540i/6 M-Sport
                      '00 F-350 Dually
                      My Track Schedule

Comment

Originally posted by kishg View Post
                        pocono is convenient but not that exciting imho, i was there a couple times last year. don't plan to go this year. waiting eagerly for thunderbolt and lightning!
                        Yup - looks amazing :rastajake:

Took a drive out there a couple of months ago - very exciting.
                        '88 M3 2.3 Henna (Sold)
                        '00 A4 2.8 Avant
                        '06 Evo 2.0 IX RS

Comment

Working...
                        X