++++++++++++++ NJ Meet at Don Fields Tomorrow July 17 @ 10AM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kishg View Post
    lime rock for the ALMS sounds like a great idea to me..
    I agree ! That would be awesome !

Also, if Don Fields would agree, his place is good 2

Comment

I noticed that some people just selected on day. Wanted to know if everyone knew this was a multiple choice poll. You can choose more than one day. Those that chose one day, please let me know if you will be available for other days. We'll have to make a decision on the day soon so people can set it in their calendars.

Vlad, Don Fields place might be a good idea. Can you see if he would mind us using his facility, so we can have that as a definite option?
      Last edited by chutrain; 06-30-2008, 04:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by chutrain View Post
        Vlad, Don Fields place might be a good idea. Can you see if he would mind us using his facility, so we can have that as a definite option?
        Don's place is a great idea :cycle:
        '88 M3 2.3 Henna (Sold)
        '00 A4 2.8 Avant
        '06 Evo 2.0 IX RS

Comment

I'm in on this one for sure. I agree with MTree. We need a good place to park 20 or more cars. Sandyhook is a good place to go in my opinon. Great spot for pics and video and some really good places to eat. Here's a suggestion, check it out: http://www.seagullsnest.info/

I've been there before. Great food, huge parking lot, and of course, an awesome backdrop ,givin it's a nice day out, otherwise we get sandblasted.
          I think Liberty State Park would be interesting too.:2c:

Comment

Limerock Park!
            The E30 M3 Renewed ~ Rebuilt ~ Re-engineered

www.ZeppieriMotorsport.com

E30 M3 Rebuild Thread

Comment

Al, give Jay a call and see if he is willing to join us. Some 2.3-16v owners might show from 190revolution.net.

Hoping we can get a few more people to take the poll and we'll make the decision this Friday. From the looks of it so far, it may be on Sunday 20 and have a rain date of Sunday 27.

Comment

Ok I'll call him tomorrow...

As for the next meets location I feel we should do something so the southern boyz can show up. But if they are not going to come out, then lets stay up north where most of the concentration is...

Comment

Just noticed that Bing, Arvin, and Pete are missing from this poll. Where are you guys!!!

Comment

I know Don but not that close to ask him about the meet at his place, sorry

Comment

Just out of curiosity, if we were to take a scenic drive, how long would people want it to be?

Also, would people want to do something like a BBQ, or would you rather end up at a bar/grill type of place?

If we end up in NJ, I guess we can do Hooters for Jerry's sake.:idea:

Comment

Can't do the 12th or 13th. Any weekend after for me is cool.

Comment

The 12th and 13th are probably too soon, so it will most likely be the 20th with the 27th set aside for a rain date.

Comment

Perfect!!

Comment

I'd be down for a ride!!

Comment

The 12th and 13th are probably too soon, so it will most likely be the 20th with the 27th set aside for a rain date.
                                Want me to call Don??

Kinda friendly with him :taz:
                                '88 M3 2.3 Henna (Sold)
                                '00 A4 2.8 Avant
                                '06 Evo 2.0 IX RS

Comment

Working...
                                X