Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by L James View Post
    Gentlemen,

We're a little less than a week away now! If you're thinking about attending please sign up sooner vs. later, we need to get a head count for Saturday (for food) and Sunday for the Intrepid. :headspin:

Looking forward to seeing everyone there! [peace]

Register here: http://www.sigfest.com/register2011.php
    Just a quick update, we're now just under 1 week away from SIGFest! Please register for the event sooner vs later, we will be closing registration a week prior to the event.

Please note, if you have already registered and not paid - please pay prior to the event to get the $15. Otherwise, it is $25 at the entrance.

We are also happy to announce that Mini Bimmers has been added to our group of sponsors, so if your into model cars - please check out their website: http://www.minibimmers.com/Default.htm

Mini Bimmers is offering a 10% discount for those whom pre order for the event and he can deliver the models to you at the show! [peace]
    Eliminate the shipping charges! Contact Michael at [email protected] for a full updated list of models!
    Updated my quotes [peace] We're less a week from closing of registration of the show. Please sign up now... :peekaboo: Will be closing registration Sunday, June 19th! Looking forward to seeing everyone there!
    1989 E30 M3 Cabrio - Nogaro Sliver / Black - 1 of 786
    1990 E30 M3 - Sterling Silver / Black
    1991 E30 318is - Sterling / Black (Mtech II project)

Comment

Updated my quotes [peace] We're less a week from closing of registration of the show. Please sign up now... :peekaboo: Will be closing registration Sunday, June 19th! Looking forward to seeing everyone there!
      Just sent $15 via paypal from [email protected], check
      Bing Noguera 1989 M3 registered last week

See you then!

Comment

Originally posted by BingM3 View Post
        Just sent $15 via paypal from [email protected], check
        Bing Noguera 1989 M3 registered last week

See you then!
        Bing,

Thanks for the update and taking care of this. Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

Quick reminder... if not paid prior to the show it's $25 the day of the show.

Comment

Gentlemen,

We're a little less than a week away now! If you're thinking about attending please sign up sooner vs. later, we need to get a head count for Saturday (for food) and Sunday for the Intrepid. :headspin:

Looking forward to seeing everyone there! [peace]

Register here: http://www.sigfest.com/register2011.php
          Just a quick update, we're now just under 1 week away from SIGFest! Please register for the event sooner vs later, we will be closing registration tonight at 10pm.

Please note, if you have already registered and not paid - please pay prior to the event to get the $15. Otherwise, it is $25 at the entrance.

We are also happy to announce that Mini Bimmers has been added to our group of sponsors, so if your into model cars - please check out their website: http://www.minibimmers.com/Default.htm

Mini Bimmers is offering a 10% discount for those whom pre order for the event and he can deliver the models to you at the show! [peace]
          Eliminate the shipping charges! Contact Michael at [email protected] for a full updated list of models!
          Updated my quotes once again! Last & Final Call for registration!
          Will be looking forward to seeing everyone there! 66 People as of now!!

Comment

Eddie and I are registered for Sat show. I will be at the BMW NA on Fri night as well, sent you a PM about the trip to Intrepid
            Hope the weather is good on Sat! I'll have a little surprise for everybody at the show

Comment

Guess I got home first What a terrific venue! Nice to see everyone old and new!!!
              Thanks for making it a success!!!:blues:

Comment

Big up to the SIG Fest crew, very nice location with a great set of E30 M3's on display today. It was nice to see every one. Can't wait to see the pics! Nice job guys.

Comment

I wish I could have been there to take it all in. I'd love to see today's pics as well as any taken yesterday at Rogue.

Till next year!!
                  Alles Beste!

B. Wheaton
                  1989 E30 M3, Owner since June 2000
                  2008 E61 535xiT - The DD and work horse

http://www.bayareamotorsport.com

Register your E30 M3!
                  http://www.bmwmregistry.com

Comment

Fantastic event! Great crowd and well organized. Glad I was able to go...…was great meeting everyone.
                    Pete

Comment

This was my first sigfest, and i had an incredible time. From friday on, i learned alot and meet some great people. Big ups to the organizers

-Andy

sigpic

Comment

Great pics Joe!

I just posted mine in the General forum as well.

-Andy

sigpic

Comment

Excellent event! I've never seen that many E30M3s in one location before and all so clean. Just amazing! Great meeting some of the east coast guys. Congrats to L James and the organizers for a great gathering of enthusiasts.
                          Terrance

Comment

What a great event and such a nice area it was held in this year. Great not having to fight with the GW and that lousy New Yourk.............city traffik. Thanks everyone.
                            "Your only as young as (the woman) you feel"

Comment

GREAT photos and nice collection of clean m3's in the north east. Props to all of those who showed their cars.
                              One letter. One number. One legend ///M3.

Comment

Originally posted by ///M3 Terr View Post
                                Excellent event! I've never seen that many E30M3s in one location before and all so clean. Just amazing! Great meeting some of the east coast guys. Congrats to L James and the organizers for a great gathering of enthusiasts.
                                Terrance,
                                Was nice to meet a left coaster at SigFest. Hope your trip went well.
                                MJ

Comment

Working...
                                X