Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ///Bimmerstock 2011 - Sunday September 25, 2011

Bimmerstock / Gold Coast Concours 2011

I am pleased to announce the event that everyone has been waiting for! Bimmerstock along with Gold Coast Concours (hosted by Martino Auto Concepts / MAC Auto Couture) will join forces once again and combine to make one of the largest BMW and Exotic Car events in the entire Northeast! Once again, 100% of the proceeds will go directly to the Diabetes Research Institute.

The event will be held on Sunday September 25, 2011, 11AM – 4PM (rain or shine) in Glen Cove, NY. Through negotiations with local government officials, we were able to secure closure of the entire downtown business section of the City of Glen Cove, and even more streets then last year! We will have the street parking capacity for over 1,000 cars to be showcased at this year’s event.

Please follow the link below to register.
    When registration is complete you will receive a confirmation & receipt from the Diabetes Research Institute.
    Show vehicles - Check in from 8-9:30 am sharp.
    Please register prior to the event & be on time to insure a great spot, first come basis.
    http://www.diabetesresearch.org/page.aspx?pid=1489

Missed this last year, but home to make this event this year.

Comment

if chu going iam going

Comment

Just giving this thread a bump. I have to give it to Scott and the people involved in
        making an event of this magnitude happen.

Comment

BUMP. Just keeping this thread towards the top. This will be a big Tri-State event.

Comment

Last year was the best show I'd been to- can't wait for this year!!

www.bimmerstock.org

Comment

looks like this one will be better then last year

Comment

Registered!!

Comment

Last time we paid $20 you park in a far away parking lot.... like it's not part of the show...I will go and just park my daily driver for free and watch cars

Comment

Bing, it's called a donation to the Diabetes Research Institute. Small change for a
                    good cause. I will contact Scott and see if we can arrange an area for us.

Comment

Originally posted by chutrain View Post
                      Bing, it's called a donation to the Diabetes Research Institute. Small change for a
                      good cause. I will contact Scott and see if we can arrange an area for us.
                      I am not complaining, I did donate last year but with so many people roaming around (kids) and your car being far away...you don't feel being a part of the "car show"
                      FYI one e46 and e36 M3 got scratched, while some had their wheel caps stolen. If you can stay away from being in the indoor garage and parked on the 3rd or 4th floor.
                      Last edited by BingM3; 08-31-2011, 04:14 PM.

Comment

I hear you. I will check with Scott and see what can be done for us if anything.

Comment

Originally posted by chutrain View Post
                          I hear you. I will check with Scott and see what can be done for us if anything.
                          As the day progressed, we were able to park outside when some cars had left. yeah if you can somehow have him 'reserve spots" outdoors that would be great. It was difficult to walk back and forth inside to the garage not knowing what's going on over there...kids with "JAPANESE" car boomboxes hang there (was surprised to see many non BMW's) when it was called BMW and exotics show.

Comment

Spoke with the event organizers and they say there has been TONS of additional street closure added, and they will not be using the garages anymore. I had an awesome time last year, and the DRI is a great organization I gladly support.

Comment

Great that would be awesome!!!! See you there!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X