Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Tristate] Sunday Nov 11th - Westchester Hilton 9am

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by HaroldC View Post
    Yes! That's motivation to attend this....... The sticker!
    I also got the upgraded ecu, that will give u 15 more to the wheel, do u need anymore lol
    sigpic
    AutocraftBMWSpecialists

    Comment


    • #47
      Weather will be over 60!! Looks like the sheep covers for the seats will have to wait for the next meet :ha:

      First annual Antun's/Westchester meet hosted by Nick was 23 cars.. Let's beat that record. :drums:
      (Unfortunately Antun's has closed up shop)

      -Andy


      sigpic

      Comment


      • #48
        Guys its not looking good for me Sunday...Got friends in from Out of town and the roads by me are still wet and slushy...I refuse to take the car out like that...
        sigpic

        1988 Diamantschwarz/Black

        Comment


        • #49
          Freddy,

          It should dry up by tomorrow. 60+ degrees man! Bring your friends =)

          Andy


          sigpic

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by shadye30 View Post
            Guys its not looking good for me Sunday...Got friends in from Out of town and the roads by me are still wet and slushy...I refuse to take the car out like that...

            Airlift or flatbed out of there. You've got options.
            sigpic

            Keeper of the Car

            Comment


            • #51
              Freddy,

              I hope you can really make it its been awhile since we met up! Like Andy siad bring youre friends the Rye Hilton is famous for the there brunch. The food is endless and so many types so even if you friends are not into cars the will have a great time at the Hilton. If you need a enclosed trailer to pick up your car I have a friend that has one but I am taking mine out on the sterrt. Its got new shoes and they look pretty good and they should they are Italian!

              Hugo
              Photobucket

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by AJ-s54m3 View Post
                I also got the upgraded ecu, that will give u 15 more to the wheel, do u need anymore lol
                Excellent! You can never have too much HP! :fyeah:

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by nickn3 View Post
                  We hope to see you there HaroldC! Where are you located?
                  Count me in for tomorrow. I'm in Scarsdale and will probably meet up with Peter (Jest) and we'll cruise there. See you all tomorrow.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally Posted by nickn3

                    We are offering complimentary Buffet for the first 10 persons.

                    NickN3
                    Andyman746

                    1. AJ-s54m3 & Company
                    2. 88M3
                    3. JoeBMW
                    4. Shadye30
                    5. Shanghai
                    6. Jest
                    7. RonMan
                    8. Harry
                    9. Tom64
                    10. Lionel
                    11. Lucian
                    12. drwillb
                    13. Eddie
                    14. Jacob
                    15. Theo L.I.
                    16. e30LoVeR
                    17. lilunser
                    18. HaroldC

                    Nice!

                    Calling: e30ltwt and SportsCarAdvisor!

                    65 and Sunny on Sunday!

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Still looking wet out there by me :(
                      sigpic

                      1988 Diamantschwarz/Black

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by 88M3 View Post
                        Freddy,

                        I hope you can really make it its been awhile since we met up! Like Andy siad bring youre friends the Rye Hilton is famous for the there brunch. The food is endless and so many types so even if you friends are not into cars the will have a great time at the Hilton. If you need a enclosed trailer to pick up your car I have a friend that has one but I am taking mine out on the sterrt. Its got new shoes and they look pretty good and they should they are Italian!

                        Hugo
                        Hugo can you really set that up for me??
                        sigpic

                        1988 Diamantschwarz/Black

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally Posted by nickn3

                          We are offering complimentary Buffet for the first 10 persons.

                          NickN3
                          Andyman746

                          1. AJ-s54m3 & Company
                          2. 88M3
                          3. JoeBMW
                          4. Shadye30
                          5. Shanghai
                          6. Jest
                          7. RonMan
                          8. Harry
                          9. Tom64
                          10. Lionel
                          11. Lucian
                          12. drwillb
                          13. Eddie
                          14. Jacob
                          15. Theo L.I.
                          16. e30LoVeR
                          17. lilunser
                          18. HaroldC
                          19. Christian1M

                          Nice!

                          Calling: e30ltwt and SportsCarAdvisor!

                          65 and Sunny on Sunday!

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Nick/Andy thanks for the breakfast, it was a nice little get together, got to air out my car too
                            sigpic
                            AutocraftBMWSpecialists

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Thanks Andy/AJ, it was a Beautiful day! Thanks to everyone who took the time to come out, reminded me of the old days. Between AJ's and HaroldC's car, I didn't know whether I was coming or going, really impressive! Hope to see you guys again in the near future.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Andy/Nick,

                                Thanks for breakfast and hosting a very memorable event. Nice weather, great company, it was a pleasure.

                                Cheers,

                                Lionel

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X