• 6th Annual Car Show and BBQ

6th Annual Car Show & BBQ

Saturday, June 15th, 2013
    10AM-3PM

Shop Location:
    17671 Metzler Lane, Unit A5
    Huntington Beach, CA 92647
    714-398-8405

Its that time of year again for fun in the sun. Bring your E30 and enjoy a great experience with tasty BBQ, Refreshments, Free Raffle Prizes, Friendly Enthusiasts and Lots of Great E30s to check out.

We are proud to announce that Archies Ice Cream will be onsite serving up some of the best ice cream in SoCal.

We are currently working with several vendors to bring about some other great discounts and opportunities.

Tony from Torco Advanced Lubricants will be on scene and loves to talk oil. If your interested in the best oil on the market, Tony will be more then happy to answer your questions.

A Torco Care Package will be donated via raffle to a lucky winner. 6qrts of engine oil, 2 qrts of trans oil, and 2 qrts of diff oil will be raffled off to a lucky individual.

AKG Motorsports will be donating a $50 gift certificate and T-Shirt to the raffle prizes.

Hik Fabrication will be on scene with a display of our Severe Duty Skid Plates and other chassis reinforcement products.

We will be starting 3 fresh group buys for Stromung Exhaust E30 Products. This includes the 318is, 325is, and M3. A E30 M3 cat back will be on display.

BBQ will include delicious burgers and brauts with unlimited refreshments.

Parking will be limited and the parking lot tends to fill up fast. In some cases your vehicle may be blocked in so please plan on enjoying the day.

As always, no speeding, burnouts, or alcohol, this is a friends and family oriented event.

Some pictures from previous events.

2012:

2011:

2010:

2009:

Im just going for the FREE ice cream! :ha:
    88 M3 DS 89 M3 Zinno

Comment

I'm THERE!

Anyone talk to that old guy; IronmanE30? I hear he has a "thing" for Ice Cream....

Originally posted by archie View Post
      Im just going for the FREE ice cream! :ha:

Comment

Originally posted by FLarimer View Post
        I'm THERE!

Anyone talk to that old guy; IronmanE30? I hear he has a "thing" for Ice Cream....
        Yes! We can honor him this day with the Archie's Ice Cream Senior Citizen Discount program.
        88 M3 DS 89 M3 Zinno

Comment

I'm THERE!

Yes! We can honor him this day with the Archie's Ice Cream Senior Citizen Discount program.
          You guys are too funny.

Cheers,

Jim
          Livin the Dream

Comment

Maybe you need to put a limit on the number of times he can exercise the "Archie's Ice Cream Senior Citizen Discount" - I understand the IronmanE30 can eat ALOT of Ice Cream.....

Comment

:fyeah:^ That is very true Fred.^ Sunday Morning Bump!

Cheers,

Jim
              Livin the Dream

Comment

Maybe you need to put a limit on the number of times he can exercise the "Archie's Ice Cream Senior Citizen Discount" - I understand the IronmanE30 can eat ALOT of Ice Cream.....
                May have to cut him off after 5 like last time.
                88 M3 DS 89 M3 Zinno

Comment

Just a quick note - my E30 M3 has the stainless steel Stromung cat-back system installed - been on the car probably 10 + years. I'll have it there so anyone interested in how it looks installed can have a look in addition to seeing the system Robert will have on display.

>>We will be starting 3 fresh group buys for Stromung Exhaust E30 Products. This includes the 318is, 325is, and M3. A E30 M3 cat back will be on display.<<

Comment

You guys and gals ready to eat!!

C/Ya Tomorrow!

Comment

Looks like a great time! Have fun and stay out of trouble haha

Comment

Ahhhh the worst possible weekend for me...as I am up in the Bay area visiting family. Looks like I will miss another e30motorworks picnic.

88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/M TECH
                        89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/SCHWARZ
                        85 323I S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZ
                        91 M TECHNIC TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH

Comment

Originally posted by Reelizmpro View Post
                          Ahhhh the worst possible weekend for me...as I am up in the Bay area visiting family. Looks like I will miss another e30motorworks picnic.
                          I'm in DC. Otherwise I would have been at Robert's GTG...
                          John 3:17

Comment

Working...
                          X