X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <<<POSTPONED TIL Saturday April 19th>>>

High Point State Park Drive II April 12th

It's gettin' warm and the Sunrise Mountain is open again. So it's time for the bianual "High Point State Park Drive "!!!

There will be 2 meeting points, one in NJ right over the GWB, and one at a resteraunt off exit 15 in Nothern NJ.

First meeting point. 10am , leaving at 10:30am.
    We will meet off exit 70 from route 80 in NJ. Be sure to be in the local lanes or you will miss th exit (I do not know how easy it will be to do if you are coming from the lower level of the GWB from the cross Bronx expressway) However it is possible.

First meeting point for lunch. 12pm , leaving at 1:30pm.
    Sonny's Drive in! The food is getting better and t it is a great location to join-up.

EDIT: Looks Like Sonny lost his webdress (web-address).

So let's start planning.

Please bring your motorola talkabouts and radar detectors if you have them.

If anyone needs directions to The Marriot Hotel click on this link below. Just type-in your info and it will lead you to the First NJ meeting spot, which is only 3 miles from the GWB.

Teaneck Marriott at Glenpointe
    100 Frank W Burr Boulevard
    Teaneck, NJ 07666
    US
    1-201-836-0600

http://www.marriott.com/dpp/Property...rshaCode=EWRGP

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Disclaimer: Remember, I know absolutely nothing, but it doesn't prevent me from having an opinion or suggestion. :

It is only open to E30 M3's, it is a private run... All other models will be contacted PRIVATELY!

Disclaimer: Remember, I know absolutely nothing, but it doesn't prevent me from having an opinion or suggestion. :

Comment

Leaving from LI

I'm will be leaving from Nassau County L.I. If anybody else wants to caravan out to the first meeting point drop me a line.

[email protected]

Anthony

Comment

Magnus,

how far is that from say D.C.? Anyone in the area interested in going maybe? I'll see how the work schedule alows.

Comment

235 miles from the White House to the first meeting location, 4.1 hours @ legal speed limits.

Comment

Of course i'll be there, hopefully with some new mods to my baby!

Comment

I am there! I can not wait!!!!!

Queens/LI guys want to meet up and caravan over?

Comment

Meet.....

I have a leaky rack that I was going to replace that weekend, I guess it will have to wait, I'm NOT missing this.

CrazyDesi, I'll meet you out in Queens, let me know where and when.
                Last edited by rich; 04-03-2003, 11:13 AM.

Comment

Cool man I guess we will wait for the meeting times and all that jazz and set it up after that!

Comment

Adrian and I will be leaving from Queens as well, so maybe we will meet up with CrazyDesi and Rich.
                    sigpic

Comment

sounds good Nick... I think Anthony and Bing will also join us in queens!

Comment

I need to pick my girl up before we meet, i'm thinking that we should meet up by the movie theatre s at bay terrace.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nick-NY
                          I need to pick my girl up before we meet, i'm thinking that we should meet up by the movie theatre s at bay terrace.
                          I was JUST about to suggest that. It's always worked well for previous meets.

It's a hop, skip, and a jump to the Clearview Expressway which makes it ideal and it's completely empty Saturday mornings.
                          "Time cannot be influenced by mankind. It gives each of us a beginning and an end. And this makes us question
                          the significance of what comes between. But if you can create something time cannot erode, something which ignores
                          the eccentricities of particular eras or moments...something that is truly timeless, this is the ultimate victory."
                          - Dr. Ing. h.c.F Porsche

Are you addicted?

Comment

There are 3 additional M3's that I know are coming and haven't posted. I also have 2 maybes?

Please post in this thread if you'd like to join-in. I have to update our dinning reservations.

Let me mention that the reason that we are having an early run and on a Saturday is becasue of traffic. You do not want to be caught on certain highways/parkways at certain times, nor is Sunday ever a good day to attempt to travel in the area.

I don't like to brag, but it is probably the best event we have in the area. From the feedback of past events, many people agree. I will post more on Monday.

Comment

Definately the best event...short of maybe a BimmerFest @ Lime Rock . My car will be there along with my roommates '95 330is. Tell Sonny three people for lunch.

Since it's now snowing out, I think Magnus should put the group a suspension back on and go keep the roads plowed with his evo II/III combo.
                              :idea:

Chris

Comment

Working...
                              X