high point state park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• high point state park

For the High Point State Park drive... I'm coming from Eastern long Island... anyone want to meet up?
    Life starts at 6,000 RPM!

I will be leaving from the island as well but there is a group of us meeting in Bayside at the Bay Terrace movie theater. since the meeting has been postponed we have yet to set up a meeting time.

from Bay Terrace it is only a minute to the clearview expressway then onto the cross bronx (I95)
    sigpic

Comment

I say we go with the original plan. Meet up at Bay Terrace Loews Theater parking lot at 9AM. PROMPTLY leave at 9:30AM.

That early in the morning, we should be able to get into Jersey within a half hour.

Make sure you bring your 2-way radios if you have them! (mental note - buy new batteries!).

See you guys Saturday!
      "Time cannot be influenced by mankind. It gives each of us a beginning and an end. And this makes us question
      the significance of what comes between. But if you can create something time cannot erode, something which ignores
      the eccentricities of particular eras or moments...something that is truly timeless, this is the ultimate victory."
      - Dr. Ing. h.c.F Porsche

Are you addicted?

Comment

Originally posted by tdc
        Make sure you bring your 2-way radios if you have them! (mental note - buy new batteries!).
        Update that note to "Go to Walmart and buy rechargables"

Comment

Originally posted by Chris F.
          Update that note to "Go to Walmart and buy rechargables"
          I have rechargables but seem to have lost the actual plug that goes into the wall socket as well as my car charger. Heck, it might have just been in my camera bag when it got stolen last year at Bimmerfest East. :(
          "Time cannot be influenced by mankind. It gives each of us a beginning and an end. And this makes us question
          the significance of what comes between. But if you can create something time cannot erode, something which ignores
          the eccentricities of particular eras or moments...something that is truly timeless, this is the ultimate victory."
          - Dr. Ing. h.c.F Porsche

Are you addicted?

Comment

Originally posted by tdc
            I have rechargables but seem to have lost the actual plug that goes into the wall socket as well as my car charger. Heck, it might have just been in my camera bag when it got stolen last year at Bimmerfest East. :(
            I feel your pain...I just finished digging out the Talkabout only to realize the charger I use for its batteries is the same one I leant out with my Coolpix 950. I guess I'l find out what kind of charge is left on the batteries tomorrow morning.

See you guys at Sonny's (or wherever we wind up eating).

Comment

Working...
            X