High Point State Park Drive III April 19th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High Point State Park Drive III April 19th

High Point State Park Drive III April 19th E30 M3s only!

It's gettin' warm and the Sunrise Mountain is open again. So it's time for the biannual "High Point State Park Drive "!!!

There will be 2 meeting points, one in NJ right over the GWB, and one at a restaurant off exit 15 in Northern NJ.

First meeting point. 10am , leaving at 10:30am.
    We will meet off exit 70 from route 80 in NJ. Be sure to be in the local lanes or you will miss the exit (I do not know how easy it will be to do if you are coming from the lower level of the GWB from the cross Bronx expressway) However it is possible.

First meeting point for lunch. 12pm , leaving at 1:30pm.
    Sonny's Drive in! The food is getting better and t it is a great location to join-up.

http://www.sussexonline.com/featurepages/Image/Sonny's.jpg

If anyone needs directions to The Marriot Hotel click on this link below. Just type-in your info and it will lead you to the First NJ meeting spot, which is only 3 miles from the GWB.

Teaneck Marriott at Glenpointe
    100 Frank W Burr Boulevard
    Teaneck, NJ 07666
    US
    1-201-836-0600
    http://www.marriott.com/dpp/Property...arshaCode=EWRG

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Disclaimer: Remember, I know absolutely nothing, but it doesn't prevent me from having an opinion or suggestion. :

Here's a map of our itinerary.

Mountain weather

New York City area weather

Disclaimer: Remember, I know absolutely nothing, but it doesn't prevent me from having an opinion or suggestion. :

Comment

Looks like it will be partly sunny and a high of 58.

Comment

Please check this thread Saturday morning before leaving to check for any changes. Sonny has not called me back, so we may need to eat elsewhere, but we should continue to meet at Sonny's drive-in. Sonny's may still be closed for the season?

Comment

It's all right if Sonny's is closed we can make alternate plans. I'm suprised that they would chance losing money, since we have had some nice weather over the past few weeks.
          sigpic

Comment

Scuse me, I have lost my dsl service?!?!?! :(

Sonny's seems to work on a climate basis. They will not open until the weather breaks for more than one day. So there is no opening date. Although I've had plans for more than 3 weeks now.

I might ask Nick or Tom to lead the troops up to the Resturant area while I speed ahead and find an alternate greasey spoon.

thanks for understanding.

Comment

Remember to bring your 2 way radios....

Comment

Yetter's Diner may be a great alternate. They said it is 100 feet North of Sonny's. I will leave some signs on Sonny's Drive-in to update you as to where we are at....

So far I have 7 E30 M3's confirmed,3 potentials + additional BMW's that were invited privately.

Comment

So far I have 7 E30 M3's confirmed,3 potentials + additional BMW's that were invited privately.
                  You counted me as 1 of the seven - right?

Comment

Your a potential, or an alternate. You can't be in Jazz Band yet! I mean yes!

Comment

You can't be in Jazz Band yet
                      You lost me - I'm a little slow on the uptake :rolleyes:

Comment

I'm fine with any place as long as there is safe parking.

but we all know that our "Leader" will not make us drink the KoolAid without taking a sip for himself first
                        :jedi:
                        sigpic

Comment

OK guys - the clouds are breakiing and the sun is starting to peek out!

Comment

I'll see you guys there!
                            My car is still unwashed and in winter mode,boy does it suck to be away all week and not have time to pamper my baby:grr:
                            sigpic

Comment

Cool,

Hope to see you guys there.

Comment

Working...
                              X