No announcement yet.

Is there color stats for US M3's?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a 90 M3 with factory Sterling Silver and black leather combo... Unfortunately or fortunately, I won't be attending SigfestEast any time soon as I'm in the west coast or is that :(

90 Sterling 2.5L E30///M3 lifer
    97 Porsche Carrera S
    13 Audi S6
    SOLD 03 Audi RS6 daily
    GONE 88 E28///M5 project

Comment

we've got the rare combo I think

Comment

Anyone know how many cars came to Canada? I was told only 63, but have no idea if it is true. There certainly aren't many around.

Comment

Ive got '91 e30 m3 in Aplineweiss II on grey leather from the factory. (original window sticker retained)

has anyone seen this combo, its not listed on that SIG page

Comment

Originally posted by anonymer View Post
            Ive got '91 e30 m3 in Aplineweiss II on grey leather from the factory. (original window sticker retained)

has anyone seen this combo, its not listed on that SIG page
            quite a few of these rolling around southern California
            1989 M3 cinnabar red/black
            2001 540i 6 speed titanium silver/black

Comment

Anyone know how many DS on cardinal there are? I was told they were only offered in 88 together. That being the highest production, i'm sure there is a few, but most DS cars I see are either black/black or black/tan.

Comment

Does anyone have the pic of all 3 silver cars next to each other to see the difference. I have been searching for it but can't seem to find it.
                Drive it like you stole it!

Comment

There is a ds and cardinal in the m3 e30 petroliscious video on you tube

Comment

Holy moly, I forgot all about that. The poll is here: http://www.bayareamotorsport.com/poll.htm#1 (scroll down) but the site that produced the results is apparently long gone.

I'm embarrassed by how neglected I let bayareamotorsport.com get. I haven't lived in the SF Bay Area for 10 years. I currently live in Northern VA (just outside of Washington DC) and I even registered NoVAMotorsport.com but haven't made the transition. Three young kids, frequent international travel and an otherwise busy work schedule are to blame, but I need to get my ass in gear.

I've also got another item in the works relating to a much more functional (and specific) E30 M3 registry than the existing site.

Originally posted by SeattleE30///M3 View Post
                    Brandon Wheaton used to have a poll for a very long time on his website that had owners chime in with their colors... i remember there were quite a lot of responses to the polls and Sterling had the fewest hits, then Henna red. Definitely not indicative, but I have also heard sterling is the rarest color for the E30 M3 in the U.S.
                    Alles Beste!

B. Wheaton
                    1989 E30 M3, Owner since June 2000
                    2008 E61 535xiT - The DD and work horse

http://www.bayareamotorsport.com

Register your E30 M3!
                    http://www.bmwmregistry.com

Comment

Working...
                    X