chip location?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chip location?

Can someone please tell me where the chip is located on the car? I am trying to find out what kind of chip my 1989 M3 has in there right now before I decide to install a performance chip like the Comforti or the igomotiv. Thanks.

if you don't know where the chip is you should not be messing with it . Any way it's in the computor ,which is above the glove box.

Comment

I just simply wanted to know where it is located on the car so as to save me time to look for it. Any way, I just spent 20 minutes taking it out and putting it back. It is a standard Bosch unit similar to my Porsche & Lotus Esprit. I found out that I already have a Dinan Chip (D900-2321) in it. I have ordered a igomotiv chip more than a month ago, and it is still on back order. I may just cancel it and go with the Comforti chip. Does any one think that the igomotiv chip is safe enough to use since it is considered a fairly new product? Which one is better? Any thoughts?

Comment

iigomotiv is better AND safer. You will get more power with less detonation then conforti.
        "It is needless to say that self-propelling vehicles, like other machines, will never do as much for one who does not understand them as for one who does."

Comment

Working...
        X