GIAC Chip for E30 M3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GIAC Chip for E30 M3?

I recently purchased a 1990 m3. suposidly it has a giac chip, the only problem is that i cant find any info about a GIAC chip made for the e30 m3. The GIAC website has no mention of a chip. At the same time, i believe that there is actually a GIAC chip in the car because there was a GIAC chip case with the stock chip in it in the car, with directions for installation and so on. Does anyone have any info and/or experiences with a GIAC chip for the e30 m3?

Dynospot racing in the bay area is a GIAC distributor. Try contacting them for more information about GIAC. GIAC is not as popular as other tuners but that doesn't mean they aren't good.

88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/M TECH
    89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/SCHWARZ
    85 323I S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZ
    91 M TECHNIC TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH

Comment

I have heard that the GIAC chips are very popular with Porsche owners... Dick @ Dynospot having several E30 M3's himself, has mapped many GIAC chips for lots of different configurations for his own cars as well as customers. http://www.dynospotracing.com/contact.htm
      -Andre- E30 M3 (My Dream Car) Sold, - Alpine E36 M3 RIP
      My Homepage

Comment

Big in the watercooled VW world as well.
        m

Comment

dick is very knowledgeable. but very hard to reach if you leave a message, prepare to never be called back. so just keep callin and eventually youll find him.

Comment

Working...
          X