Chips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Search. Theres a section called ECU chips on the Home page under FAQ
    Last edited by MTree; 09-17-2008, 09:42 AM.

Comment

I have been running a Turner Motorsport (Jim Conforti) chip for a long time, seems to do the trick

Comment

Hi, I have a 2.5 sport evo that is running standard, would a TMS/JC chip work fine with my car, there is a flat spot between 2500rpm and 3500rpm. All I want is the car to be running right im not looking for big power as the car is fast enough and I wont be tracking it at all, but would like the car to have no flat spot.
        Cheers
        Gary.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the bear View Post
          Hi, I have a 2.5 sport evo that is running standard, would a TMS/JC chip work fine with my car, there is a flat spot between 2500rpm and 3500rpm. All I want is the car to be running right im not looking for big power as the car is fast enough and I wont be tracking it at all, but would like the car to have no flat spot.
          Cheers
          Gary.
          I think those are US spec chips and the timing will be retarded, unless they do a chip for Euro cars with higher octane fuels available.

For what its worth, Superchips have a good map for the Sport Evo. But you can't get better than a live remap on the dyno using the unichip, optimised power and fuel economy at the same time But Gary, you know that already lol. And you can retain the standard AFM and plenum
          E30 M3 Sport Evolution Black
          E30 M3 Sport Evolution Red
          E30 M3 Evo II Red
          E30 M3 Evo II Blue
          E30 M3 195hp Black
          E30 318 is White
          E30 318 is Red

Comment

Working...
          X