No announcement yet.

State Farm classic car insurance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just wanted to ressurect this thread as I know a lot of owners may want to try to take advantage of the savings and coverage our cars deserve....

I just went to AAA to get a quote for insurance since my rebuild, and was quotedfor a stated collectors car value of $18,700 (the high value according to NADA):

Full Comprehensive/ Collision and Uninsured Motorist @ 100K/300K = $200/yr.
    -with 2 tickets
    -over 25 yrs. old
    -AAA membership
    Rich!

Comment

I have state farm for my lexus, BMW's for years.. last time I asked them, they said our cars dont qualify for classic car ins yet.. I have 88 model.. I dont know..

Comment

State Farm offers Classic car (15 years old) and Collector Car (25 years old) insurance I believe... I got a letter in the mail advising that my car was eligible for Classic car coverage.
        Mark Williams
        Dallas, TX

Nothing says "welcome to the neighborhood" like a search... oh wait... looks like they are all gone! :rastajake:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ///schwartzman View Post
          I just went to AAA to get a quote for insurance since my rebuild, and was quotedfor a stated collectors car value of $18,700 (the high value according to NADA):

Full Comprehensive/ Collision and Uninsured Motorist @ 100K/300K = $200/yr.
          -with 2 tickets
          -over 25 yrs. old
          -AAA membership
          Did AAA have a mile limit? I just finished mine and need a little more coverage then $3K but would like to drive it as much as I can.
          If you have to ask what it is or what it does, you don't need it, and you will need help to install it!

Comment

This is awesome news!

Comment

I wonder how this will play into the sale prices of these cars.

Comment

My bad, that is for 5K miles/yr.
                Rich!

Comment

I shopped around and Hagerty's was the outfit for my needs...

Comment

How the hell do you guys get insurance for your cars for like $200-500/year. Every company I've talked to is $250+/month for full coverage!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Braap View Post
                      How the hell do you guys get insurance for your cars for like $200-500/year. Every company I've talked to is $250+/month for full coverage!!!

LOL ^ I have the same issue.

Comment

Working...
                      X