No announcement yet.

Lets talk insurance....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was 16 when I got my 1989 325iS, and the insurance was like $1200 a year. I am 18 now, and the M3 is about the same amount. I have progressive, too.
    -Matt

For Aftermarket Engine Management, Visit Electromotive Store:
    http://www.electromotivestore.com

Own a shop and need a better website?
    PM me or Visit http://www.shop-websites.com

Comment

We are not insurance agents, YOU should call a insurance agency and find out.

BTW, I pay $500 a year with $0 deductible, and $35,000 agreed on value.

Do not click
      At least it's German

Comment

yeah, it depends on a wide variety of factors

terms
        driving record
        insurer
        other policies with insurer
        total # of vehicles
        under age drivers in the same household

etc, etc
        Last edited by TeamM3; 06-26-2004, 02:40 PM.
        A friend will come bail you out of jail, but a TRUE friend will be sitting next to you in the jail cell saying, "Dude, that was focking awesome!"

Comment

Originally posted by BijanH
          so is your car turbo, 2.5, or euro? get a CRX.
          CRX? Ummm no hondas. Thanks for the help.

Comment

Tricks to keeping the price down: see if you're eligible for a good student discount if you're in school, take an accident prevention course (only one day course), multiple line discount (for me the discount for also having life insurance was more than the life insurance), make sure they know you have an alarm and ABS if you do.

I pay $350/mo for the M3 and an 89 Jimmy, one ticket, 19 yo, in NY, 500 deductible...oh and I'm a male, that will always screw you over with ins co's.
            Last edited by AlpineRunner; 06-26-2004, 03:00 PM.
            "It is needless to say that self-propelling vehicles, like other machines, will never do as much for one who does not understand them as for one who does."

Comment

Originally posted by Euro ///M3 Turbo
              CRX? Ummm no hondas. Thanks for the help.
              You can put an acura badge on it if it makes you feel better, I wont tell.

jk, sorry I wont give you anymore shit. Just read around a bit. also, insurance may be cheap, but the cars can get extremely expensive to drive.

Comment

Originally posted by BijanH
                You can put an acura badge on it if it makes you feel better, I wont tell.

jk, sorry I wont give you anymore shit. Just read around a bit. also, insurance may be cheap, but the cars can get extremely expensive to drive.
                Like how expensive?

Comment

Working...
                X