Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Cd player best compliments the interior?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mop1
    replied
    Why not an original BMW radio With cd from a E34/E36 95-96 . Looks original in colour and buttons. Maybe it isn't top of the range but hey it is an M3 so actually you don't need a radio :rolleyes:

Leave a comment:

• Spaz
    replied
    i got a clarion dxz 535 that matches perfectly.

i'd recommend it to anyone but it only has front and rear pre outs.

Leave a comment:

• MPowerM3
    replied
    I use to rock an alpine in my vw, bought the m3 wanted the alpine so bad to bring along, but the m3 had a kenwood with the mask feature (turn the car off and it turns around). the kenwoods nice but i would give my left arm for that alpine back.

Leave a comment:

• Eric
    replied
    Originally posted by PrinceE30
    Alpine and Nakamichi are the ONLY ways to go. The colors are perfect and slightly subdued. You can't go wrong.

-Prince
    Denon is dead on, but it comes with a $1200 dollar price tag, and that's for the cheap one

Leave a comment:

• PrinceE30
    replied
    And Nakamichi and Alpine are a little higher quality than the average ehad unit. Pioneer is good, but I just don't consider them as quality as the other two...

-Prince

Leave a comment:

• HANDBLT
    replied
    Originally posted by PrinceE30
    Alpine and Nakamichi are the ONLY ways to go. The colors are perfect and slightly subdued. You can't go wrong.

-Prince
    Not the ONLY ones. I have a Pioneer that is dead on.

Tony

Leave a comment:

• PrinceE30
    replied

-Prince

Leave a comment:

• Beau
    replied
    Mine is amber, as was the one in my 325is. I might actually have a spare floating around, but don't hold your breath.

Leave a comment:

• Mick
    replied
    Hey!
    Why is your rear defroster switch amber? Mine lights up green, it looks like an Itialian street festival in my car at night.

Is it supposed to be amber? I like that much better.

-Mr Green :rolleyes:

Leave a comment:

• Dave
    replied
    I have an Alpine CDA-7876 in my cabrio, and purchased it because it had switchable illumination. It is a really nice unit, but the problem is that the center display is always blue. When I picked up the M3 I had a Nakamichi unit installed, which I am really happy with. I prefer a good no-frills system over something that has a ton of features, 95% of which I will never use...

Here is a (blurry) pic of the Alpine:

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Reelizmpro
    replied
    That's one of the things I am critical of in my E30's. In my M3 I have an old top of the line Kenwood Pull out 930 and digital EQ from the late 80's/early 90's. Illuminates amber and green. Matches the era of the M3 and interior perfectly.

Leave a comment:

• falkster
    replied
    If you look at most Alpine units they give out very good output and they have an amber backlight option.

Leave a comment:

• VegasS14
    replied
    I used a Blaupunkt Heidelberg. It's the black as the dash and has an amber that matches the gauges pretty good.

Leave a comment:

• Eric
    replied
    nice unit! clarion has looked pretty crappy fro the last few years (astheticly) but that deck looks really nice! panasonic is very similar in the brushed metal look

Leave a comment:

• Mpowernyc
    replied
    got this mp3 player
    has 80 colors so matching it to interior is no prob

Leave a comment:

Working...
X