I've got the heated seats too.

Leave a comment:

• jmarch
    replied
    Yep, that's an option. Very rare in CA

Leave a comment:

• Hamik
    replied
    I have got heated seats ... was that an option 'cuz I know that is quite rare.

Leave a comment:

• Reelizmpro
    replied
    Yeah, in the US, the M models were top of the line. Therefore, they were all pretty much loaded. I don't see why they couldn't just offer a bare bones M3 for less cost and let the buyers customize it as they wish with the factory options. I believe you can do that now with euro-delivery.

Leave a comment:

• UNHCLL
    replied
    Absolutely marvelous.
    Thank you Carlo and Magnus.

0380 Silber :cool:

Chris

Leave a comment:

• Magnus
    replied
    With regard to cloth leather options, this brochure shows some options for the M3 (and M5). It's from Daniel's site www.s14.de

Leave a comment:

• Carlo M3
    replied
    That Right !!! ...As Far As I Know...
    Last edited by Carlo M3; 02-17-2004, 04:19 AM.

Leave a comment:

• UNHCLL
    replied
    Thank you Carlo!
    So its safe to assume factory cloth interiors are un-common here in the USA?

Chris

Leave a comment:

• Carlo M3
    replied
    Hi,

Euro cars came standard with cloth. Leather interior was an option in Europe.
    US cars came standard with leather, electric windows, electric sunroof, central doorlocks,
    airconditioning, cruisecontrol, heated rearwindow and radio with 8 speakers.
    In Europe this were all options.

M-cloth came with Cecotto/Ravaglia models and Sport Evo.

Leave a comment:

• UNHCLL
    started a topic Factory Interior Options

Factory Interior Options

I've noticed that very few if any M3's have cloth interiors. Is this "rare"? Was it even an option for USA bound M3's? I've seen some model variants that came with m-cloth seats, but what about regular m's? Perhaps this question is aimed more at the European crowd?

I searched the Interior Archives and didnt find an actual answer. I *think* all US M3's had leather, was it the same for Euro cars as well?

TIA,
    Chris
Working...
X