• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• diln
    replied
    [peace]
    Originally posted by Paragon View Post
    [ATTACH]7619[/ATTACH]
    Someone has stuck that on they never came with recaro badges on them.

Leave a comment:

• Brandon
    replied
    That's very interesting, but I don't see any Recaro emblems pictured or referenced by part number in the diagrams. :^)

Originally posted by TR-Spider View Post
    In Europe you could order an optional RECARO seat (normal shape, not the SRD), see :
    http://de.bmwfans.info/parts/catalog.../browse/seats/

However, the one in your picture seems like a normal "Sportsitz" to me, as it has the rear hardshell.
    The optional RECARO has soft fake leather around the rear and no badge.

Thomas

edit: my Überkaro Antrazit cloth interior comes in combination with all fake leather side panels, but I don't know if that's how it came from the factory.

Leave a comment:

• TR-Spider
    replied
    In Europe you could order an optional RECARO seat (normal shape, not the SRD), see :
    http://de.bmwfans.info/parts/catalog.../browse/seats/

However, the one in your picture seems like a normal "Sportsitz" to me, as it has the rear hardshell.
    The optional RECARO has soft fake leather around the rear and no badge.

Thomas

edit: my Überkaro Antrazit cloth interior comes in combination with all fake leather side panels, but I don't know if that's how it came from the factory.
    Last edited by TR-Spider; 07-02-2013, 05:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Brandon
    replied
    I just don't think BMW would display a non-BMW logo in their cars. They re-brand their factory stereos made by Alpine and Pioneer and don't display those logos, so why display a Recaro logo on the seats? Each part will have a small logo somewhere on its components that isn't visible unless you look for it, but only for identification purposes as opposed to design or decoration.

Maybe some one stuck them on ? I never considered that it might not be factory.
    I don't get to the car very often, I will have to have a careful look next time I am in the shed.

Leave a comment:

• Paragon
    replied
    Maybe some one stuck them on ? I never considered that it might not be factory.
    I don't get to the car very often, I will have to have a careful look next time I am in the shed.

Leave a comment:

• Brandon
    replied
    I have a really hard time believing the Recaro emblem came from the factory. Someone had to have installed it after the fact. I could be wrong, but I would wager against it. Beautiful seats though!

[ATTACH]7619[/ATTACH]

Leave a comment:

• Paragon
    replied
    I was having some trouble getting the picture downsized.
    The front door cards have been cut up, can any one tell me what colour / cloth they should be replaced with ?

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0246.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	59.9 KB
ID:	844429

Leave a comment:

• Paragon
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0242.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	71.8 KB
ID:	844428

Leave a comment:

• Brandon
    replied
    I don't believe any BMW has ever come from the factory with a Recaro badge, Recaro stitching or any other type of advertisement beyond the small logos on the seat adjusters or seat frames. I love that Anthracite Ueberkaro II cloth interior.

At the risk of hi jacking some one elses thread, I am researching what my car should have in it for the proper interior - cloth, and I could do with some help.

Real OEM says the code is 0379 which looks correct.

The car has been partially stripped out and I need headlining, door cards, carpet. What colours go with 0379 ?

The seats have a checked Anthracite cloth, with a Recaro badge. I have not seen any pictures of E30 seats with badge on it yet.

Any suggestions ?

Leave a comment:

• Paragon
    replied
    At the risk of hi jacking some one elses thread, I am researching what my car should have in it for the proper interior - cloth, and I could do with some help.

Real OEM says the code is 0379 which looks correct.

The car has been partially stripped out and I need headlining, door cards, carpet. What colours go with 0379 ?

The seats have a checked Anthracite cloth, with a Recaro badge. I have not seen any pictures of E30 seats with badge on it yet.

Any suggestions ?

Leave a comment:

• Ron ///Man
    replied
    Ditto that!!! Looks sort of like 2002-ish to me. Definitely not factory!!!

Leave a comment:

• Teaguer
    replied
    Originally posted by Reelizmpro View Post
    I'm going to say that is custom made. No door pull or map Pocket. I thinuk it looks terrible.
    I agree on all counts. Looks like scheiße!

Leave a comment:

• Reelizmpro
    replied
    I'm going to say that is custom made. No door pull or map Pocket. I thinuk it looks terrible.

Leave a comment:

• MEISTR
    replied
    Hi all

Resurrecting this as I couldn't find any other info anywhere. Pls see below pic. I have never seen this in an e30, lest M3. Anyone know if this sort of door card was factory option or aftermarket. Seen it on a car which is for sale in NZ but is a US spec model. Sorry, no VIN.

http://www.bimmersport.co.nz/forums/..._361_51578.png

Leave a comment:

• Jeremiah
    replied
    I also have the heated seats in the beast. They take care of business in the morning this time of year

Leave a comment:

Working...
X