M3 E30 Interior colors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M3 E30 Interior colors

Hi guys, I have just purchased a Lachs silver E30 M3. The car has a silver leather trim and the door cards are black. Is this correct do the cars with Silver leather have black door cards?
    Hope you can help.
    Mike

I would assume that if your trim and carpet are grey/gray, then you should have matching door cards. Not the black that you have.

Disclaimer: Remember, I know absolutely nothing, but it doesn't prevent me from having an opinion or suggestion. :

Comment

Thanks Magnus. I would normally tend to agree but why would they have been changed? the only thing that I can assume is that maybe it was originally a car with black cloth trim that later had leather seats fitted.
      Heres the pics, what do you think?

Comment

Yeah, it looks like your seats have been recovered, it looks nice though. Your car probably had black seats originally. BMW I don't think had seats in that color.

Comment

My Lach M3 has the dirty burgandy interior(seats and trim) with a grey carpet.
          Last edited by battle///m3; 03-01-2003, 03:10 PM.

Seats Taken...No one rides for free...:burnbaby:

Comment

That isn't factory interior. Looks good though. Lil tuck 'n roll.
            Simply put, the best that ever lived.

"I don't know driving in another way which isn't risky. Each one has to improve himself. Each driver has its limit. My limit is a little bit further than other's." Ayrton Senna, January, 1989.

Comment

They look to be standard E30 seats

Disclaimer: Remember, I know absolutely nothing, but it doesn't prevent me from having an opinion or suggestion. :

Comment

Those seats fornt and back appear to be E30 sport seats which were re-covered. M3 seats have inserts with horizontal stitching, But to my knowledge that is where the differences end.

It looks like a dove grey color similar to the E36 M3 seat color.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nick
                  Those seats fornt and back appear to be E30 sport seats which were re-covered. M3 seats have inserts with horizontal stitching, But to my knowledge that is where the differences end.

It looks like a dove grey color similar to the E36 M3 seat color.
                  My previous M3 was a Lachs silver with cloth seats & they had vertical stitching just like funky's
                  www.bayareamotorsport.com/gary

Comment

Plaid cloth and vertical stitching were Euro Evo & Cabrio seat options.

Comment

Hallo to all!

this list i've got from from bmwmregistry showing interior upholstery options for the E30 M3 (including Evo 1)

1. Anthracite County cloth AK01, AK03 3/86 through 8/87
                      2. Pearl Beige Country cloth 0214 AK01, AK03 3/86 through 8/87
                      3. Anthracite Uberkaro cloth 0304/ 0379 AK01, AK03 9/87 through 12/90
                      4. Silver Uberkaro cloth 0305 / 0380 AK01, AK03 9/87 through 12/90
                      5. Anthracite M-Technic cloth 0461 AK03 9/90 through 12/90
                      6. Black Bison leather 0203 AK01, AK03, AK05 3/86 through 12/90
                      7. Pearl Beige Bison leather 0206 AK01, AK03, AK05 3/86 through 8/87
                      8. Silver Bison leather 0292 AK01, AK03 ,AK05 9/87 through 12/90
                      9. Natur Bison leather 0295 AK01, AK03, AK05 9/87 through 12/90
                      10. Cardinal Red BIson leather 0256 AK01, AK03, AK05 3/86 through 8/89
                      11. Crimson Red Bison leather 0324 Ak03 9/89 through 12/90

Please post at least 1 photo of each upholstery code listed above!

tnx. in advance!

Comment

http://m3e30.se/interiort_m3_e30.html
                        1987 Euro M3, Jet Black
                        "BMW M cars: technically advanced, beautifully engineered, and the choice for total gits" -- Top Gear, Summer 2008

Comment

daymn..talk about the thread resurection :burnbaby:

Comment

Anyone seen this interior before?

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/926370.htm

Comment

??

"The requested URL /interiort_m3_e30.html was not found on this server."
                              sigpic

1990 M3 Diamond Schwartz/Silver
                              1989 325is Zinnoberrot/Black
                              Things I've flown and driven

Comment

Working...
                              X