Best place to buy Hella tinted headlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best place to buy Hella tinted headlights

I need some new headlights in my car, and those are what I'm looking for. I know I've seen them cheaper than Turner's price of about $550, I'm just having trouble finding that place.

Any help or ideas are appreciated

David

Dave,

I was about to reply and say www.bekkers.com since that's where I bought them for $340....then I checked out their site and they're up to $598 (they also say they require a $120 wiring adapter...total b.s.).

So add them to the list of places NOT to buy.

Chris

Comment

yeah that's what turner wants for them, because they put together a wiring harness for you. Not worth $150 to me.

Comment

David,

As you know we should have them by October!

Maybe we can set up a GP on these for the S14.net members?
        Anyone interested?

Comment

Yeah I posted this though before I emailed you to see if you still sell them. See if you can get something going, how many sets need to be involved to make it a Groub Buy

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Bavarian3
            David,

As you know we should have them by October!

Maybe we can set up a GP on these for the S14.net members?
            Anyone interested?
            I'm interested in a GP if the price is right. I am somewhat favoring the new Cibie CSRs, though. Let us know what you can do

90 Sterling 2.5L E30///M3 lifer
            97 Porsche Carrera S
            13 Audi S6
            SOLD 03 Audi RS6 daily
            GONE 88 E28///M5 project

Comment

If I get at least 7 people in I will set up a group buy. They will have to put down a 25% deposit before hand.

I will work on a price. I will include four Hella H1 55watt bulbs as well.

Comment

I NEED new headlights, but I don't think I want to go tinted. Could the GB involve both tinted and untinted DE's? Just keep us updated Maybe I'll buy someone's take-offs, heh.

Comment

hey mike, i got two over here. FOR sure we are in. ive been buggin you for these for a while. i need to get my car back up to par.
                  "Just road, seat, ASS; THE END!" - Jeremy Clarkson
                  "If you had a choice between a million dollars and world peace, what would you get for your E30 M3?" - ItsNotTheNissan
                  onfirelabs.com twitter.com/suga_shane

Comment

yeah and obviously if there is a group buy count me in. That's 3 for sure, 4 if you include the non-tinted DE's

I want the tinted because it looks badass IMHO as well as matching the monochromatic scheme of silver and black perfectly. See what you can do...can we expand this group buy to E30sport.net?

There will most likely be at least 3-4 people on that board interested as well.

David

Comment

David,

You can post there if you want. I don't mind E30sport either.
                      Let them know and I will chime in with a price when I get one.

Are you guys interested in the whole Hella bulbs included or would you rather have the extra wire/connectors included?

Let me know with the details and I am sure we can work out a deal.

If you guys want to include the non-smoked ones that is fine as well but they will probably more expensive than the smoked ones.

Comment

I'm in if the price is right. Id like to know the different prices for clear and smoked since Im still undecided?

Oh Ill take the bulbs not the wiring if I had a choice

Comment

Well the prices are going to be below Bekkers and TMS deff.

We had the best prices out there for this stuff. No one came close.

I am still working out on the prices.. Will let you guys know when I find out!

Comment

Does anyone have any Hella (tinted and non-tinted) vs. Stock comparisons so we can make our decisions?

Comment

I believe the hella tinted and non-tinted shine just about the same. In other words the difference isn't worth talking about.

On this webpage you can find pics of what the Hella Euro Ellipsoids look like. These are the clear ones.

Hella Euro Ellipsoids, thanks Brandon

David

Comment

Working...
                              X