Fog Light Assembly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fog Light Assembly

So i'm trying to replace the bulb in the passenger side foglight...to NO AVAIL! now that i have the trim ring removed, i removed one screw on the top left side of lamp. Now the lamp is tilting downwards, and i can't do anything else on it. Does anyone have a diagram of the assembly so that i can tell whats happening? Or a how to on changing the damned bulb - i did a search btw, lots of random crap out there.

Thanks for the help in advanvce.

Kaz
    "You must drive this car before you die, it really is that good." BMWCar Magazine re:the e30m3; Oct. 2002

I just change mine today..pretty simple, unscrew the philips screw on both sides, frame should pop out. then gently pry one side of the foglight with a screwdriver. it should pop out aswell..then simply take the bulb off from the back. voila!!
    Ogi
    :burn:RED DRAGON

Comment

That did the trick! sometimes i get nervous of "pry"ing on the car....now i hope the problem isn't the ground wire etc....

Thanks Ogi!
      "You must drive this car before you die, it really is that good." BMWCar Magazine re:the e30m3; Oct. 2002

Comment

The problem I have is the fog light adjust is only for going up or down. My problem is the Left side (drivers side) is cocked left downward. Sort of a guy with cross-eyed. Is there a way to straighten the whole fixture?:cry:
        Lawrence

BMW CCA San Diego Chapter #192742
        '90 M3 AWII - Garage Queen
        '09 540i Touring 6 Spd - Son's DD
        '03 530i 5 Spd - SO's DD
        '03 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab - My DD & Range truck
        '05 330i ZHP 6 Spd - Alternate DD
        '15 Honda Pilot - Daughter's & Grandkids Hauler

Comment

Working...
        X