No announcement yet.

Are E30 M3's at a high risk for theft?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If somebody really wants your car and you give them an opportunity they will take it. Trust me on this i used to drive for REPO guys. Just lessen the opportunities and invest in a good alarm. Just my .02

Rey
    "Simply because you can breathe doesn't mean you're ALIVE or that you really LIVE...." - Rise Against

Comment

you guys didnt forget this one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNd0_...elated&search=

Comment

Originally posted by scrv1
        you guys didnt forget this one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNd0_...elated&search=
        Son takes dads car. Cops never catch him. They edited the video... watch it closely and you'll see.

They "caught" him back at his house.

As all things, M3's are only at risk depending where you live. I wouldn't say an M3 is more at risk than an A4/S4/325ci/etc.

Just my 2 cents.
        Chris L.

Spray paint and tire shine doesn't equate to a "restoration!"

Comment

I don't think they are to at risk, but theres always that chance. The removable steering wheel and battery cut off switch are great ideas. I have a fuel cut off switch on my 914 which prevents it from being stolen.

Inegtras? PAH! Even I know how to hot wire one of those babies, security system or not (green wire to red wire, all honda's up to a certain year aka all honda's that are targeted for there tuner value are easy to hotwire). Don't worry about it, I would be more concerned with a thief vandalizing it in there frustration trying to steal it (happened to my buddies car) then actually making away with it.
          NESBA #11
          "I hate the Postal service, but they bring my such cool sh!t."

US Army Infantry
          Taking out the Garbage; 1 body bag at a time.

"When you start riding you have a bag full of luck and a bag full of experiance. The Trick is to fill that bag of experiance before your bag of luck runs out."

"We the willing, lead by the unknowing, are doing the impossible for the ungreatful.
          We have done so much with so little for so long that now we can do virtually anything with nothing."

Comment

For JOYRIDE-perhaps

Comment

Working...
            X