No announcement yet.

? will these recaro seats fit an e30m3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ? will these recaro seats fit an e30m3.

I have an 88 e30m3 and am wondering if these seats will fit, and would it be difficult to make a bracket if they dont. Also, does anybody know how to tell if these are real recaros? Was told they are authentic, but they dont have a recaro label on the outside or bottom. Pics:

Click here to view your pictures
    Bobby Warren

Dude those look like complete shit, my 2 cents.

Most aftermarket seats will fit but require you to make custom mounting brackets tailored to your own preferences.

You can find more on this by doing a search

Comment

what kinda recaros are those? ive never seen anything like them before, normaly recaros say recaro on the seat in big letters.

Shes sold now :(

Comment

knock offs

ugly to boot
        Chris L.

Spray paint and tire shine doesn't equate to a "restoration!"

Comment

how would we know if you dont give us any info?

dimensions? brand? model?

But im sure they would fit..almost all seats do.

youll prob have to make some adpaters/brackets.

Comment

Thanks for the info.. i can get the seats for $100 a seat.. and about 150 for the set. I thought they would be ok for saving the stock m3's seats cos they are in excellent shape right now, and also thought the 4 point belts would hurt the leather after time.
            '88 e3o m3
            Bobby Warren

Comment

Just remeber, seats help to hold your ass in the car during an accident. Cheap seats can bend or break, which in turn can break your neck or back. Keep that in mind when selecting your seats. Safety tested seats have TUV or other certification.

Comment

" I thought they would be ok for saving the stock m3's seats cos they are in excellent shape right now, and also thought the 4 point belts would hurt the leather after time"

Oh geeze....

Let me just warn you, wearing any type of point harness on the street is a no no with out the proper harness,roll bar/cage, and even some agree that even if you have those options, still don't run any type of harness, except the stock seat belt...

If the seller is telling you they are Recaros, I would go somewhere else...

Comment

I agree, they are shitty and not Recaros, but they will most likely fit.
                  "It is needless to say that self-propelling vehicles, like other machines, will never do as much for one who does not understand them as for one who does."

Comment

"I agree, they are shitty and not Recaros, but they will most likely fit."

They *can* fit... but you will probably need to buy/make custom brackets...

Comment

The brackets will run you more than the seats. Looks like a pep boys special.

Comment

Working...
                      X