Seats What did you do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seats What did you do

I just purchased another money pit but the seats are horrible. Is it better to get mine recovered or should I get something like the SRD's.Where do I find The SRD's? Who has them priced reasonably. I have noticed that alot of the E30 seat are screwed if nothing else the bolsters are messed up What did you guys do about it. I need to fix this problem Nothing worse than a ratty Interior. Thanks for your help

Check out this place:

Seat Place

I know a guy that has used them a few times and swears by their products for re-doing seats. He has a kit in his car and it looks awesome.

BTW, I have two sets, one good set and one pretty good. Then a guy offered me a set out of a MZ3 that are in very good shape for $1000 CAN. Now I'm sitting on the fence on what to do. Ok, that means nothing to you ................ and your issue though

Comment

Buy my Recaros!

http://www.s14.net/forums/showthread...threadid=14109

They are very nice but I wanted a more stock look. I found a nice set of originals that need some softening but no damage.
      Todd
      '91 M3
      '71 911
      '90 Gli

Comment

One of the s14 members, rob scheiring has a business that does apholstery. He sells kits for replacement of seat bolsters etc. Don't know link to his webpage offhand...
        88M3 henna

73T100C
        97 540\6-Gone
        2008 MINI Clubman S

Comment

www.carartunlimited.com
          Get your GFCP fix here SCDA
          Fast E30 M3s come from here Vintage Sports and Racing
          Race in your backyard!! T-Karts
          Don't shoot your mouth off unless its loaded.

Comment

Also, www.bmwupholstery.com Good stuff and fairly priced. Owner drives an e30 cabrio.

Comment

Re: Seats What did you do

Originally posted by 1E302NV
              I just purchased another money pit but the seats are horrible. Is it better to get mine recovered or should I get something like the SRD's.Where do I find The SRD's? Who has them priced reasonably. I have noticed that alot of the E30 seat are screwed if nothing else the bolsters are messed up What did you guys do about it. I need to fix this problem Nothing worse than a ratty Interior. Thanks for your help
              Recaro discontinued the SRD and replaced them with the Speeds. check out www.speedwaremotorsports.com ( They carry Recaro and Sparco. They also have a very low profile bracket if you're tall and want to fit in the car with a helmet ( like me )
              Chris
              90 Corrado/91 M3/01 M5

Comment

Let me know if I can help you out. Here is a black interior and I have many many more.

We've got you covered
                www.seatkit.com
                Your DIY upholstery source
                [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                X