Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need Help!!! Recaro Pole Positions with Recaro Sliders, brackets and side mounts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help!!! Recaro Pole Positions with Recaro Sliders, brackets and side mounts...

Does anyone has pictures and instructions on the installation of Recaro Pole Positions with Recaro Sliders, brackets and side mounts.

Any info is greatly appreciated!!!

if you have recaro sliders ment for the e30 and the e30 bracket. along with the side mount that works specifically with the pole position, then it should all be pretty self explanitory.

you will probably want to mount the sliders and side mounts to the bracket before you put it in the car. there should be small bolts that take an allen to screw in. you will need to attach the side mount to one side of the slider (might have to extend the sliders out to get to the bolt holes. and then work upside down on the sliders to mount the bracket. Don't tighten anything down yet. I would test fit the seats out of the car inbetween the side mounts because they give you some slop in the mounting holes for everything. Tighten it all down, then as a unit move the bracket/slider/side mount in to the car and bolt down. then slide the seats in.

thats how I would do it. I took a million times longer recently since I was using VAC floor mounts and I attempted to make e36 sliders work.

good luck
    ApexRaceParts.com - Facebook Fan Page - Twitter

Comment

Working...
    X