Re-dying seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re-dying seats

I am thinking of redying my seats. Can anyone recommend me a kit?

Cardinal interior.

Thanks

Anthony

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
    I am thinking of redying my seats. Can anyone recommend me a kit?

Cardinal interior.

Thanks

Anthony

Colourlock, don't know whether available in the USA, but at least it can be sent to the USA.

The dealer in Holland is extremely helpfull, and the stuff works great!

Regards

www.colourlock.de

Comment

Contact Kevin at Creative Options --- his e-mail is down until this weekend, but he can supply you with dye kits or re-upholstery kits.
      -AJ

-'88 Henna Red-

Comment

I went a different route and had the seats recovered. I ordered replacement seat covers from GAHH and they look GREAT! I also have a cardinal interior and the replacement covers are perfect in fit and color. Price is a bit of a drawback. As I recall, I paid around $1100 for the kit that recovers both fronts. It was worth it to me as my long term goal is to bring the car back to near new condition.

Comment

Best place around IMHO is Leatherique. Great people too. They will make custom dyes too, no problem.
          A great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do- Walter Gagehot

Comment

How did this not get moved to the search page. Go to Colorplus.com. They have the best products.

Comment

+1. I used their dye kit and had good results. It's a tedious job, but worth it.

Originally posted by rscheiring View Post
              Best place around IMHO is Leatherique. Great people too. They will make custom dyes too, no problem.

Comment

Originally posted by sacM3 View Post
                +1. I used their dye kit and had good results. It's a tedious job, but worth it.
                +1 also... search leatherique and you'll find the link and alot of positive remarks
                1989 E30 M3 Cabrio - Nogaro Sliver / Black - 1 of 786
                1990 E30 M3 - Sterling Silver / Black
                1991 E30 318is - Sterling / Black (Mtech II project)

Comment

Working...
                X