Vader Seats Installation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vader Seats Installation?

Does anyone know the right measurements for the metal brackets that need to be made for the Vader Seats, in order for them to fit? I found a website where a person had them installed in his e30 and I tried to follow the directions but it seems like my brackets are still little bit off. I also tried the "search" and couldn’t find anything related, as far as installation goes. If you have any information on this let me know.

Thanks guys,
    Chris
    Chris
    98 Volvo C70 T5M - Sold
    04 Suzuki GSX-1000R - Sold
    91 BMW M3 - in current RESTORATION Process
    99 BMW 540I Sport 6speed current

Don't do it! Those seats are extremely heavy!

Comment

^^Yes, if you're going to change the seats go for the Recaro SRD or Speed seats, they are much more suited for the E30 M3 IMO.

If you have your heart set on the vaders, search here:
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...ighlight=vader
      Terrance

Comment

Well guys, I understand that the Vaders are heavy but I'm not going to track the car so it is not an issue for me. The car has being restored and it will be for sale late November. I just like the way that the Vaders look in the car plus they are pretty comfortable, at least for me I'm 6.2 and those little stock recaro seats dont do it for me.
        Chris
        98 Volvo C70 T5M - Sold
        04 Suzuki GSX-1000R - Sold
        91 BMW M3 - in current RESTORATION Process
        99 BMW 540I Sport 6speed current

Comment

Did you get any feedback regarding mounting e36 seats?
          1988 Diamond Black / track
          2006 4 Runner LTD V8 / DD
          2003 Tahoe Z71 trail / tugger / 225,000 miles (3 trannys, same original engine)
          1992 325ic S52, OBDI, M3 suspension (Finished!) Fast and Fun for the Mom
          2011 Superfly (Nirvana!)

sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X