Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are these e30 M3 rear seats?....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=33701

They look like them but the guy says they are out of a 325i. If so that means they are convertable seats and wont fit in my e30 M3 right?
    My rides: 325is/E30 M3

Looks like M3 seats actually.

Comment

Having owned numerous 325's and now a M3 I would say they are M3 seats.
      Kevin
      Cecotto/Ravaglia Register.

Comment

ahhh but ur wrong, 325 convertible has the same rear seats as an m3
        Last edited by Spaz; 10-31-2004, 09:03 AM.

Comment

I did read somwhere, That there were some E30's (don't know which models) That had the same seats as the M3 did

Comment

The side bolsters on a 325ic rear seat are 2 inch's thinner then a standard rear sport seat out of an e30. Those seats appear to be the wider ones that would fit in an M3

Comment

Those are M3 seats...the guy probably bought the car with the seats swapped and doesn't know any better.

88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/M TECH
              89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/SCHWARZ
              85 323I S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZ
              91 M TECHNIC TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH

Comment

Yes Reelizmpro is right , that is a E30 M3 bench , the cabs did have one that looked like them to but had a diffrent shape in the uper coners cuz of the cut out for the top, as a normal e30 having thows seats there were non , some had the sport seats wich look just like awer front ones but the stiching was dirfrent wich made them look alittle diffrent , the only thing that the E30's had diffrent over the M3's in some cars where the ones that had the skybag opening wifh ment that the back seat had a senter armrest that came down like on the later 7's.

Comment

M3 seats,looks good
                  :woohoo:

Comment

yah I just wanted to verify, didn't wanna be stuck with a set that wouldnt fir in my ride. Hopefully I win, than all I need todo is paintt he suckers
                    My rides: 325is/E30 M3

Comment

Originally posted by kmicinski
                      The side bolsters on a 325ic rear seat are 2 inch's thinner then a standard rear sport seat out of an e30. Those seats appear to be the wider ones that would fit in an M3
                      The narrow 325 seat would be nice to have with a 4 point rollbar, the rear pillars could squeeze into the leftover gap.

Hmm

Comment

I was just thinking that... anyone have a picture to compare the seats? A 4-pt really mashes the rear bolsters of the M3's seat (as many of you probably know).

Comment

found one:

hmm...

Comment

Those look like they could be almost perfect.

Just fill in the gaps: carve some spacers out of high-density foam, cover them with a matching leather or vinyl and you'd be set.

hmm indeed, maybe we're onto something, although I don't know of many with a rollbar who would even be able to fit passengers back there, it would finish it off well though.

Do JS rules allow removal of the rear seat? This could be the ticket for JS racers.
                            Last edited by M3Driver; 11-03-2004, 11:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X