Pulstar Spark Plugs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pulstar Spark Plugs

Is anyone running Pulstar Spark plugs on their s14? Looks awesome on paper, but does it really work? If so, is it really worth $25 a plug?

https://www.pulstarplug.com/howtobuy...engine=1013218

Thanks.

you mean you don't want to be our $100 guinea pig? I remember when Bosch came out with a 4 electrode plug.. it was about $7.95.. people tried them and our car
    ran crappy on them.. Stick with the Bosch X5DC for stock, XR4CS for (modified) cars that run in the warm weather only. I believe some racers use an XR2CS but it is VERY finicky. There are probably some NGK fans out there with a plug that they swear by but I've been very happy with the XR4CS and I keep a set of those and stand by X5DCs in the track box.
    Last edited by M3 Adjuster; 07-22-2007, 05:23 AM.
    Mark Williams
    Dallas, TX

Nothing says "welcome to the neighborhood" like a search... oh wait... looks like they are all gone! :rastajake:

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the chime in, but did u see how it works? It looks really efficient. I dont know what it is, but I think my car is running rich because of the Autothority Chip. If i were going to get a pulstar plug, wouldnt it burn all the excess gas, and essentially more power? and more info on the matter?

Comment

These cars tend to run rich, if its more efficient spark you are after do a coil on plug set up.

Comment

i didnt read about them, but i'm sure its just marketing bs.

just like the "splitfire" plugs of a few years back.

Comment

Well guys, I can be the S14's officical Pulstar tester (since they offer 30 day smoney back guarantee) but they don't have a plug for S14 yet!
            sigpic
            1989 M3 Cabriolet "Reproduction" #787th?? :-)

Comment

Working...
            X