No announcement yet.

CF/FG Hoods, Bumpers (F&R)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey,,, I had also heard that Brad at Evosport in CA was doing some bumpers,,,or selling someones knock offs.
    I have never seen any pics but I heard its a stock appearing bumper cover.
    Might be worth a call to Brad / Evosport.

FWIW,,, I an 99% sure fiberartz DOES have a stock style / non Evo 2 bumper version as well.
    Its just most people want the integrated Evo 2,,, so thats what everyone associates with their bumpers.

I wish John's guy could get their stuff in here because I'm sure the quality is excellent. International shipping is a killer on bumpers.
    Cheers
    jimmy
    jimmy p.
    87 E30 M3 Prodrive British Touring Car
    88 E30 M3 Zinnoberot - Street
    88 E30 M3 Lachsilber - Race (#98 SCCA SPU)
    92 E30 M Technic Cabrio - S14 POWERED!
    98 318Ti M44, Base - Morea Green
    04 Ford F350 - V10

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy p.
      I wish John's guy could get their stuff in here because I'm sure the quality is excellent. International shipping is a killer on bumpers.
      Cheers
      jimmy

werd, shipping and exchange rate are a killer right now :2:
      A friend will come bail you out of jail, but a TRUE friend will be sitting next to you in the jail cell saying, "Dude, that was focking awesome!"

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy p.
        Hey,,, I had also heard that Brad at Evosport in CA was doing some bumpers,,,or selling someones knock offs.
        I have never seen any pics but I heard its a stock appearing bumper cover.
        Might be worth a call to Brad / Evosport.

spoke to Brad, they sold all they originally had and no longer have a supplier source for any more. :2:
        A friend will come bail you out of jail, but a TRUE friend will be sitting next to you in the jail cell saying, "Dude, that was focking awesome!"

Comment

Re: It is an option

Originally posted by JEDM3
          However, it would be cf out with fg inner. very light and oem replica. Cost is an issue due to size and shipping. Would be looking at around $900usd for front cover inner and out oem. Based on discussion I had, not worth it due to availability of other options.:sosad:

Looks like I can only get one if I find three other buyers; they will only ship a minimum of four.

G-D It!!!! :grr:

Comment

Re: Re: It is an option

Originally posted by TeamM3
            Looks like I can only get one if I find three other buyers; they will only ship a minimum of four.

G-D It!!!! :grr:

Or buy some spares in case you hit some cones really, really hard.

:p

Comment

the e30.de version is exactly what I'm searching for. Sadly, USD -> EURO sucks, and shipping is a bear. :sosad:
              Chris L.

Spray paint and tire shine doesn't equate to a "restoration!"

Comment

if tbhey offer one with brake ducts in the foglight openings would you be interested? The cost on the OE replica was estimated at $950.

Comment

doe anyone have experience with the Korman bumper cover replica?

Comment

nevermind, just saw it was Fibreartz in a search

Comment

somewhat on topic, but is the e3 front bumper cover lighter than the US spec? or the core support?? my dad thinks it is... i think it's nearly the same if not the same... someone help out, this could be a good OE alternative...
                      1990 e30 m3

Comment

Working...
                      X