SRS light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SRS light

How do we reset the SRS light ?? mine is blinking now since I disconnected the check controll display ... :rolleyes:
    Finnally Powered by my ///M3
    1990 E30 M3
    1973 M2

Bump

Bump

I have the same problem. I was going to put on a new steering wheel but someone changed my mind.

:sosad:

Comment

Mine was illuminated when I bought the car.
      A small piece of electrical tape suffices for now since I plan to remove the truck sized wheel anyway, and an explosive device in front of my nose makes me uncomfortable.
      m

Comment

Firstly I am going to remove the wheel.

But I dont want to remove the check control. I just may switch to a check controll display that doesnt have the SRS light. Would they have the same connections ??
        Finnally Powered by my ///M3
        1990 E30 M3
        1973 M2

Comment

I have one sitting in my closet now It seemed to wrok fine when I tested it. LIke many others I dont like haveing a 15 year old explosive aimed at me.

Comment

You can do 2 things with this , one if your going to take your airbag out and replace the wheel with a momo or some sort you can swap the control P with one out of an older car that had not air bag , everything works the same and yes the plug is the same , or two if you dont feel like geting another control P you can just take out the bulb that lights it up. I did option 1.

Comment

I'll disable the bulb for the SRS . The other is seat belt, iirc, and I always belt up.
              m

Comment

Working...
              X