Radiator Recommendations......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radiator Recommendations......

Slowly working through my car.....renewing bits and bobs.

Time for a new radiator me thinks.

Can anyone recommend a dual core radiator. I've heard Mishimoto are pretty good, anyone have any experience with these?

Thank you in advance....

I have one and have had no issues with it. Then again I haven't driven it much either. I am yet to hear any bad news with people running them,,, and you can't beat the price.
    ///M Power
    "Dream as if you live forever,Live as if you'll die today"-James Dean

Instagram- S14Pwr

Comment

Nice one! Yep, the price is very reasonable, relatively speaking.

Comment

I run a Mishimoto since ~2000km now, no issues.
        From looking at it the quality seems quite good, as is the fit.

Thomas
        sigpic

Comment

Stock!
          Sport Evo No.47

My Sport Evo Restoration

Comment

When I bought my car one of the first things I did was install a new stock BMW radiator....no issues whatsoever with stock. The old stock one was fine also (probably the original one), but it wasn't up to snuff appearance-wise to suit me (dents on fins, wear & tear). Unless you race and need exceptional cooling for race conditions, or drive and sit with the A/C on for prolonged periods, I would think stock would be fine.

Comment

I'm presuming then that they are still available from BMW? I'd rather have stock TBH. I think also my sensor needs adjusting possibly (?). It seems to kick in rather late and go off rather soon? Not sure if one can adjust them?

Comment

I've run both a new OEM radiator and a Mishimoto. I prefer the Mishimoto as it's cheaper and cools better. I've had it on my car for about two years. Still running great.

Comment

Working...
                X