M3 Car cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M3 Car cover

Does anybody know where can I source a cover like this one? A "e30 M3" or "e30" exclusive car cover with the M3 logo would be perfect. Indoor use.

Thanks

Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver / Euro E34 M5 '93 / Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro / Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro / Skyline R33 GT-R

I know car covers has been discussed many times before, but as I recall one like (or similar to) the pic was included in a prior discussion, and there may be a source reference. Searching may help, unless someone knows outright. That's a sharp cover!

John

Comment

Originally posted by 02fanatic View Post
      I know car covers has been discussed many times before, but as I recall one like (or similar to) the pic was included in a prior discussion, and there may be a source reference. Searching may help, unless someone knows outright. That's a sharp cover!

John
      I have been searching for a cover like that one and can't find any place. I do have a nice , perfect fitment, in my 1M with some nice ///M here and there, plus the BMW Powered on the hood section. So I would really like to get a specific e30 M3 or e30 regular car cover with some M3 letter on it.

Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver / Euro E34 M5 '93 / Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro / Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro / Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

Griot's Garage has a nice indoor only tan flannel cover that fits my E30 M3 perfectly, but you may want something that fits even tighter & with lettering, which mine doesn't have...but it fits wonderfully fwiw.

John

Comment

Try this place- CoverDesign.ch

Comment

Just a thought, but I see where Weathertech now makes custom fit car covers....you might check them out!

John

~http://assets.weathertech.com/assets...ormfit_pec.jpg

Comment

They have the "E30 3-Series" (325i, is, ix) but no M3-specific covers.
              Last edited by Brandon; 06-24-2014, 06:37 AM.
              Alles Beste!

B. Wheaton
              1989 E30 M3, Owner since June 2000
              2008 E61 535xiT - The DD and work horse

http://www.bayareamotorsport.com

Register your E30 M3!
              http://www.bmwmregistry.com

Comment

Covercraft through griot's has an E30M3 custom fit available. I had one, it was a year round outdoor cover, not cheap. lasted about 9 years in constant new england acid rain and sun.
                sigpic
                2010 BMW Club Racing E30 M3 Touring Car Champion
                2011, 2013 SCCA Runoffs Super Touring Under 3.0L Bronze Medalist
                2011 SCCA Jim Fitzgerald Rookie of the Year
                2012 SCCA Northeast Divisional STU Champion
                2015 SCCA Runoffs STU Polesitter

Comment

I am in the market for a cover as in the photo above ... can someone point me in the right direction?

Comment

Bump

Comment

I bought a cover just like that one from: www.classicadditions.co.uk
                      Super soft indoor cover with logo, top quality and planning on buying 2 more.
                      Only next covers not getting logo as the look cheap, like they used to put pictures on t-shirts years ago.
                      They are based in uk but don't think there would be any problem shipping to us.

Comment

Working...
                      X