Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

evo snorkel part number?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • evo snorkel part number?

    Hey guys, i did some searching but could not find a part number for the evo snorkel. I have the evo airbox but do not have the snorkel that belongs behind the grill......

    TIA
    Joey
    http://JoeysM3.com


  • #2
    Evo III intake "trumpet"
    p/n 13-71-1-308-838
    Chris
    58k miles and change

    Comment


    • #3
      fantastic, thanks chrisB
      Joey
      http://JoeysM3.com

      Comment


      • #4
        is it possible to order just the lower airbox part from the dealer? i've never seen an answer to this beyond buying the whole airbox.
        James
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: evo snorkel part number?

          Originally posted by e30m3power
          Hey guys, i did some searching but could not find a part number for the evo snorkel. I have the evo airbox but do not have the snorkel that belongs behind the grill......

          TIA
          Joey

          Evo 3 Airbox and Snorkel



          Gustave

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Re: evo snorkel part number?

            Originally posted by Gustave

            Evo 3 Airbox and Snorkel



            Gustave

            I've been trying to find the p/n for the foam gasket forever!! thanks

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Re: Re: evo snorkel part number?

              Originally posted by Jonathan 90 M3
              I've been trying to find the p/n for the foam gasket forever!! thanks
              Hey, even I can't find things on my website sometimes

              Darn thing got so big it is tough to manage.

              Gustave

              Comment


              • #8
                Have a step by step process to remove the front end Gustave? Been looking for one, i'm a big newbie
                Last edited by ChrisB; 03-29-2005, 04:29 PM.
                Chris
                58k miles and change

                Comment


                • #9
                  quick search on intake yielded this....took about 3 minutes to find. I know that there are other threads as well.

                  http://www.s14.net/forums/showthread...ghlight=intake

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by ///Mflossin
                    quick search on intake yielded this....took about 3 minutes to find. I know that there are other threads as well.

                    http://www.s14.net/forums/showthread...ghlight=intake
                    sorry man i didnt think to use "intake". i had used snorkel and trumphet and some other different searches.

                    take it easy aight buddy
                    Joey
                    http://JoeysM3.com

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X