Anyone in contact with SBI?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone in contact with SBI?

I sent them a money order over 2 weeks ago for an oil pan baffle and haven't heard a word back despite the fact i've emailed them multiple times. Anyone been in contact with Adam lately?
    Chris
    58k miles and change

Try calling 310-532-3145 during their business hours if they haven't already seen your post and contacted you.

Comment

Will try and do it while i'm at work sometime soon, thanks!
      Chris
      58k miles and change

Comment

PMed you.

Comment

Sounds just like what I experienced with them when I bought their baffle. Good part, but, the unresponsiveness left a bad taste with me. I paid with CC and waited. Sent multiple emails and waited. Finally the part arrived. Never did get a response to my emails.

Damon in STL
          Damon in STL
          '99 e39 540 Sport 6spd (DD), '88 e30 M3 - GTS2 #72 - Motorcraft Ignition, Volvo Injectors, Thrush Turbo Muffler, Open Source ECU, Aerospace Connectors, Lowes' Polycarbonate, Alumacore Front Splitter and Rear Diffuser, Racer's Tape.

Comment

you guys have to remeber that they are not an aftermarket parts company, it is a shop. they just try to provide better custom made parts for the e30, so things might not exactly be in stock ready to ship.

ive never had a problem dealing with the SBI guys, always very helpful. just remeber they dont have a purchesing and shipping department.
            "Just road, seat, ASS; THE END!" - Jeremy Clarkson
            "If you had a choice between a million dollars and world peace, what would you get for your E30 M3?" - ItsNotTheNissan
            onfirelabs.com twitter.com/suga_shane

Comment

Originally posted by mrsha007
              you guys have to remeber that they are not an aftermarket parts company, it is a shop. they just try to provide better custom made parts for the e30, so things might not exactly be in stock ready to ship.

ive never had a problem dealing with the SBI guys, always very helpful. just remeber they dont have a purchesing and shipping department.
              Ditto. Those guys helped me with my 2.5 rebuild and are super honest and fair.

Highly recommended!!!
              2000 Porsche Boxster S - Daily Driver
              1995 Porsche 993
              2001 BMW 530iA Sport (hers)
              2004 Ford F-150 FX4
              2005 KTM 450EXC (More fun than all of the above)

Gone:

1988 BMW M3 2.5 EVOIII Replica
              1985 BMW M635CSI
              2001 BMW M3
              1988 BMW 325is (E30 M3 springs, steering, Konis, etc) - my favorite BMW - missed.

Comment

Thank you for the support guys.

SBI is here to support the community, not fill our pockets. We hardly make enough money off the parts we sell here to cover the gas I use to drive to pick the stuff up and ship it. Remeber those Stromungs I sold for $400 that everybody else is selling for $600? Take a wild guess what my cost was on those.

We simply are out to help you guys make your cars better. There is no shipping and recieving department at SBI, it's just me running around in my M3 to FedEx and back in between service jobs at the shop.

I do what I can guys.

-Adam

Comment

Working...
                X