Announcement

Collapse

Session time has been extended...

Instead of 30 minutes, you will be logged into s14.net for 1.5 hours of inactivity before being logged-out. Also instead of having only 30 minutes to edit a post, it has now been extended to 60 minutes.
See more
See less

winshield wash cap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• winshield wash cap

Trying to freshen up the engine bay. So I am thinking of getting new fluid tanks (windshield washer and radiator)... Mine are fine just a little discolored from the ages...

Anyone know where to get "clear" cap for the radiator?

Parts site shows it NLA. And I have seen some using a black cap but trying to stay "stock looking".

Could there a cap that size made for some other vehicle. some other BMW model? volkswagon? porsche? can you tell i am anal about this?
    Petro

or some chemical or process to make the stock cap new looking again. hmmm.... somehow i doubt this is possible but tossing it in air anyway...
    Petro

Comment

Offhand, Carl Nelson of La Jolla Independent, or go to Maximillian. I have that damn black cap and although it's a genuine BMW part it does not look right. I will check with the guys I mentioned above.

Or, Vines Junkyard, they might have a good tank although probably they will want to sell the whole tank and not just the cap. Although their price is usually good enough that that will be OK.

Comment

Working...
      X