Car cover your M3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car cover your M3

IM looking for a good car cover and I would like to know who likes there covers.. I know few that are good but IM looking for fit.Maybe a lock...

I need a car cover that fits over my E2 front and later a E3 DTM rear flap..

Please let me know and show pics if you have them...

Rob

I am currently using a "NOAH" cover, it fits really well, egen with the E3 rear wing fully extended, but I haven't had a chance to install my E3 front splitter yet, but I think that the cover souold fit well with it.
    sigpic

Comment

Where did you get it and any pics?Prices I should pay.. Could you rig it to a lock set up.. I need it to lock cause when I go to the shows I would hate for a punk to steal it from me..

Comment

Nick,

Is there a cutout for the M3 wing in your cover? I've got a NOAH Evo3 (I think, haven't used it in awhile) and its maed for a "regular" e30 body. Since it came with the car, I'm not sure if the PO bought the wrong one or if that is how they come.

I'd like to find an "indoors" cover that is pretty cheap and will cover the car with the E3 flap fully extended and the splitter out.

Any advice? Maybe I'll just break out some old flannel sheets and Martha Stewart myself a cover.

Comment

Does the noah fit your M3 Chris?

I was thinking of getting a Regular E30 cover and hoping for a fit..

Comment

Yea and the fit was? You have the E3 front and all is cool. How long ago was it in stock?90.00cad thats 50.00 in american. Ha-Ha..

I think you got a bargin.. Got any pics and some more info buddy..

Rob
            Last edited by Tolofou; 12-23-2002, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Chris,
              I bought mine from Bavarian Autosport it is just a stock E30 M3 cover,the cover fits "snugger" with the wing extended, but if you really feel like making it custom you can cut up the bag for the cover (it's the same material)and sew it onto the rear for a pocket.
              sigpic

Comment

Does it lock up?And does it say BMW on the hood.. Its not the Regular E30 one is it?

Comment

it has grommets under the doors for a lock and cable, it dosen't saw BMW on the cover anywhere, only the part # on a small white tag on the front of the c.over
                  sigpic

Comment

Rob, I had a Noah, cover from BMP, the fit was PERFECT! Untill I addes the EVO wings, then it no longer fit well.

Griot's will make you a custom one out of Noah or anything else you want. Expect to spend around $400 for a Noah custom. They do have cable locks for them.

Do not click
                    At least it's German

Comment

Hey Mike why dont we get 2 for 500.00 and group buy there ass..I may go to the dealer today and see If I cant get one to fit..IM off due to a leg injury(A week now).. IM on Vicodin muscle relaxers and Ibeprofins

Comment

Originally posted by Tolofou
                        Hey Mike why dont we get 2 for 500.00 and group buy there ass..I may go to the dealer today and see If I cant get one to fit..IM off due to a leg injury(A week now).. IM on Vicodin muscle relaxers and Ibeprofins
                        AU, little wossy boy hurt him self!:borg:
                        I hope you are ok, drugs are good!

The dealer will not have one in stock, they don't stock E30 stuff any more. But if you do want a dealer cover see if you can get one for a Sport EVO.

Yea, if we can do a group thing, I'm down for one.

Do not click
                        At least it's German

Comment

I have a Weathershield cover, and I think it is superior to the Noah for outdoor applications. The Weathershield is completely waterproof, water beads up and runs right off it. The Noah soaks up water, and it even lets dirt pass through.

Also, the Weathersheild is much lighter and more compact, so it is very easy to put on and store. The Noah is better for protection against dings and stuff. My Weathershield from BMP fits better than my cousins Noah, and the Evo III rear wing would definately have a lot of room. I think the cover wouldn't fit over the front of an Evo II front lip.

Here are some fitment pics:

Bryan K.
                          Texas A&M Formula SAE

Comment

Working...
                          X