Innovate LC-2 Wideband Install E30 M3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Innovate LC-2 Wideband Install E30 M3

All, For clarification on the ECU 02 sensor install, was pin 24 used as the input pin and any ECU ground?

Please advise

Thank you

I hope someone on this forum know what is the color code for the 02 sensor: green/white or Gray/green? I hate to pull back the black protector to identify which wire color is used.

After some research, I think I found the answer:

GY/GN is the AFM common

Attached Files

Comment

Check out the ETK:
      http://www.bimmers.com/m3/troublesho...30%20M3%20ETM/

for an '88 the O2 sensor wiring is on page 1364-6 and looks like the O2 sensor input goes to pin 24 on the motronic connector and is a 1 mm2 (16 AWG) solid green wire.

The wiring is shielded and the shield is grounded to pin 23 of the motronic.

-chris
      1988 M3
      2007 Lotus Exige S

Comment

Thank you. This helps a alot. I may just go ahead and install a second bung for my WB 02 sensor to not disrupt the original NB 02 setup.

Comment

Quick question for the gurus who installed a second bung on a 50/50 rally header system. Installation at the cross member or at the cross section where it hits the Cat? Appreciate the feedback.

Comment

Finally finished my additional 02 Bung install today and the LC-2 is working like a champ! Installed it on the X-pipe crossover. Now this project is considered closed. Also went with George Graves AFR gauge setup for the OEM look.

Comment

The LCD on the left is a Voltmeter and the LCD on the right is the AFR. It looks brighter than it looks (adjustable) and the colors appear to be different but it is not.

Comment

Working...
              X