• Show
Clear All

• Where to purchase an Iigo ECU chip?

I'm looking for one - who sells them?

email Luis M. at [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by thmpr464 View Post
      email Luis M. at [email protected]

I e-mailed, but did not get a response. Any other way to get hold of him?

Comment

send me an email and I will copy you. He does take some time to respond.

Comment

Keep emailing him, eventually he will reply back to you. It takes really a while to get a response but he does and send you the chip requested faster than the first reply
          Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver / Euro E34 M5 '93 / Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro / Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro / Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

Still trying here on an Iigo chip. Does anyone have a phone number? Otherwise Iím just going to get a JC chip from Turner...

Comment

Originally posted by Crank View Post
              Still trying here on an Iigo chip. Does anyone have a phone number? Otherwise Iím just going to get a JC chip from Turner...
              It's very hard to get a hold from Luis. I do have a chip sale if you want:

iigomotiv SP93-S14-071

Do not get the Turner, it's bit off the map and too agressive the spark causing knock (been there done that).
              Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver / Euro E34 M5 '93 / Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro / Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro / Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

Originally posted by diegom6 View Post

It's very hard to get a hold from Luis. I do have a chip sale if you want:

iigomotiv SP93-S14-071

Do not get the Turner, it's bit off the map and too agressive the spark causing knock (been there done that).

Thanks, but I need a 91 octane chip.

Any other ideas on how to get hold of him?

Comment

I know Luis, I'll text him.
                  What??? an E30 M3 for sale??? I'll be right there!!!

Comment

I emailed him too. I would love to have a custom chip before Iím done putting mine together. Let me know if he responds.

Comment

Sounds like he is pretty hard to get hold of.

Does he not want to do the chips any more? Iím sure itís a pain and all that, so I understand.

Can it be handed off to someone that does?

There really are no good options out there for us, with regard to ECU chips, other than the Iigo chips. So if he doesnít want to do it any longer, thatís to the detriment of the group here.

Comment

I have bought a chip off him last year and happy with the result, it was a little rich for my engine but tweaking the AFM and adjusting the FQS I got the wideband reading where I want it. I hope he gets back to you soon. Maybe on summer break with his family? This time of year is cray cray in North America as I am discovering....

Comment

Working...
                        X