No announcement yet.

New to the Forum- My first M3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great work with your dash rebuild and I like the new gear knob, what did you do with the radio rebuild. I have just finished installing the front wiring harness for the radio and an original radio, now have a spare radio which does not work properly to either fix or use for parts.

E30 M3 1987
    Mini Clubman GT
    BMW E36 323 Msport
    Toyota Corona
    KTM 200EXC
    Honda CB50 (1979)

Comment

Originally posted by JZM3 View Post
      Welcome! Looking forward to seeing updates.
      Thanks! I believe I follow you on Insta (or just see your stuff regularly). Beautiful car!

Originally posted by Dave @nz View Post
      Great work with your dash rebuild and I like the new gear knob, what did you do with the radio rebuild. I have just finished installing the front wiring harness for the radio and an original radio, now have a spare radio which does not work properly to either fix or use for parts.
      Thank you! It surely feels great to have everything refreshed. We sent the radios out to be modified/rebuilt, just to ensure they were 100%.

Comment

Oh no kidding! Thanks man!
        @slowprogress

Comment

Great find I am on my third e30 M3 I have had many cars along the way some with triple the power and tech but something special about these cars! It just puts a big smile on my face when I look at them

Comment

Working...
          X