Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trying to find whoever owns my old 88 m3 (recently found photos/docs)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to find whoever owns my old 88 m3 (recently found photos/docs)

This is for an 88 Diamantschwarz - build date was 1987-03-23. Vin is wbsak0305j2195117.

I was young and stupid when I sold it, though I had to at the time. I believe the owner I sold it to was in Georgia, I lived in Northern Virginia. It had 84k miles on it. I can't find the emails about the sale.

The reason I'm posting is because I recently found a CD with all sorts of info on the engine rebuild that took place right before I bought it, the owner before me was Brian Lee.

Anyways, if anyone just so happens to be the owner let me know and I'll send over all the documents/photos I have.

Here are photos of the car right before it was sold: http://imgur.com/a/5q1GN

Thanks

Actually, that guy's first name is Blair. I hear his handle on s14.net is Jetfire.

It's been a while since I sold you that car...if I recall correctly, I somehow got in touch with the guy who bought it from you. I think I sent him a copy of those photos and documents.

LOL, every once in a while I'll Google this car's VIN just to see if I can track down its current location. This is the first significant "hit" I've had in a while.

Comment

Haha wow, I am just about the worst replied ever. Just wanted to say thanks again for selling me that car when I was a young idiot. I of course regret selling it - you did a hell of a job on it though. Would love to buy it back from whoever owns it now though.

Comment

I'm still mad at myself for not buying this car.
        2011 BMW M3 Alpinweiß
        2006 GMC Sierra 2500HD
        1990 325is Brilliantrot

1989 M3 Alpinweiß
        Hers: 1996 Porsche 911 Turbo
        Hers: 1989 325iX Zinnoberrot

Comment

I still look around once in a while to see if anything pops up. I guess I haven't done that here since before April of 2021. LOL

Comment

Working...
          X