Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steering wheel refurbish

Hi All,

My interior is being reupholstered, and I'm also buying an OEM brake boot and shift knob/ boot.

My steering wheel needs a solid refresh and new leather. Anyone have any recommendations on shops? My reupholster does not do steering wheels.

I noticed there are many refurbished steering wheels on eBay, mostly from Europe. Considering getting one there, but don't want M color stitching or extra padding....going for OEM look.

Let me know what you all think.

Thanks,

Kevin

Email this guy, he had done a few steering wheels for me, top notch work, James L has some of his steering wheel works, he can do anything you want.
    Dimitri Maar dimitrimaar@mail.ru

Comment

I just had mine done at stitched wheels.com. Excellent job!

Comment

Originally posted by gcpb View Post
        I just had mine done at stitched wheels.com. Excellent job!
        Just went to their site, looks great!

Comment

I just got my mtech2 wheel done by Stitched wheel they do a great job. If i remember it was around 230 for full alcantara with padding and tri color stitching including the horn pad. I got the wheel, both shit and brake boot and my husco arm rest done. I am happy with the work. It the best price I found and the work was top notch. He can do a variety of leathers, nappa, peforated, alcantata...

Drive it like you stole it!

Comment

I had a steering wheel done by them and it was nice but unfortunately I had one done by the guy in germGer and when I placed them side by side there was no comparison, another thing I didn't like was the color of the thread it wasn't as vibrant and the color did not match the M colors.

Comment

Funny that this thread popped back up yesterday, I received my wheel back from Stitched yesterday. I'm trying to stay stock and the result was great.

Comment

Working...
              X