Asahi Kiko M3 Arrives- Video

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asahi Kiko M3 Arrives- Video

I just posted a short video on my YouTube channel about the arrival of my M3 racer. If you like what you see and want to be notified whenever I post a new video be sure to subscribe to my channel, and thanks for watching.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xecZ...ature=youtu.be
    1976 Luigi BMW CSL
    1991 Asahi Kiko E30 M3
    1970 Koepchen 2002
    1968 Hyde Park 2002TA
    1965 TiSA #193
    1960 700 Vintage Racer
    1965 1800Ti Vintage Racer
    1971 NSU 1200 TTS
    www.msportvintage.com

Nice too bad the worker pushing the car into trailer used the rear spoiler vs using the trunklid. Paint work looks great is it wrapped or actually painted?
    Who knows where I'll be, changes from day to Continent.

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
      Nice too bad the worker pushing the car into trailer used the rear spoiler vs using the trunklid. Paint work looks great is it wrapped or actually painted?
      It's all paint, and VERY nice paint.
      1976 Luigi BMW CSL
      1991 Asahi Kiko E30 M3
      1970 Koepchen 2002
      1968 Hyde Park 2002TA
      1965 TiSA #193
      1960 700 Vintage Racer
      1965 1800Ti Vintage Racer
      1971 NSU 1200 TTS
      www.msportvintage.com

Comment

Awesome video thanks for sharing, the Philip island track looks like a real exciting track to race on in every video I see of it with the cambered corners and the views looks spectacular.
        What class will you race your new M3, in New Zealand it would be classic touring cars.

E30 M3 1987
        Mini Clubman GT
        BMW E36 323 Msport
        Toyota Corona
        KTM 200EXC
        Honda CB50 (1979)

Comment

To walk into that warehouse and see that car waiting for me would be mind-blowing.
          1988 DS
          1988 Lachs
          Bay Area M3 FB group

Comment

Awesome video!! Did the shipping company take it out of the shipping crate before you arrived? That wouldv'e made me nervous.

Comment

Congrats on the beautiful acquisition Steve.

Comment

Very cool. Congrats!

Comment

Congratulations on the beautiful car. I wish it was mine.

Comment

If you have an opportunity, please post a few pictures of the engine bay.

Comment

Originally posted by Broken88 View Post
                      Did the shipping company take it out of the shipping crate before you arrived? That wouldv'e made me nervous.
                      I can't speak for his case, but I'm currently importing an Evo2, and they told me that they have to do it that way.
                      When my car arrives at port, the import company takes it to their warehouse (I'm not allowed to pick up at port), removes the car from the shipping container, and then I can pick up the car from the warehouse.
                      1984 E30 323i Euro (sold)
                      1985 E30 325e (sold)
                      1988 E30 Henna/Black 2.5L
                      2014 F31 328i Sportswagon
                      2017 F80 M3

Comment

Originally posted by babraham View Post

I can't speak for his case, but I'm currently importing an Evo2, and they told me that they have to do it that way.
                        When my car arrives at port, the import company takes it to their warehouse (I'm not allowed to pick up at port), removes the car from the shipping container, and then I can pick up the car from the warehouse.
                        Wow, guess it's just something you have to risk with it being shipped half way across the world.

Comment

Working...
                        X