No announcement yet.

Bondo as a Temporary fix?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's really encouraging to hear, and astonishingly cheap. I'd settle for twice that!

The lower cowl piece alone is $200 something on ECS, did you not have to buy this part and the A Pillar sheets? I know you gave me some details, but if you would be willing to email me the invoice or price breakdown, I'd really appreciate it!

Also, how do you guys choose body shops?
    I found one close by, but I don't know whom to trust.

Comment

Originally posted by mikejungle View Post
      That's really encouraging to hear, and astonishingly cheap. I'd settle for twice that!

The lower cowl piece alone is $200 something on ECS, did you not have to buy this part and the A Pillar sheets? I know you gave me some details, but if you would be willing to email me the invoice or price breakdown, I'd really appreciate it!

Also, how do you guys choose body shops?
      I found one close by, but I don't know whom to trust.
      In my case no new parts were needed. They just fabbed small repair patches from sheet metal. I'm sure that's partly why the cost was fairly low.

I used Capitol Auto Restoration in Sacramento, which had strong recommendations from the local car community. Looking over their web listing now, it looks like they too might have become more interested in the late model car/Insurance/big bucks/easy work end of the market...but I am not sure.

Sorry...I didn't save the invoice apparently.

Comment

Working...
      X