No announcement yet.

J STOCK springs are BACK!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE Suspension, as in Roehrig Engineering? Yeah, probably fine to send your stuff there. PSI out in Sonoma is for sure legit; so is Roehrig.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ant's m3 View Post

So in short so far it is possible to send in B8 Front and rear dampers (i know non inverted rears but what are our choices) to RE Suspenion and get them revalved for these springs?

Only if you have and older set of B8 rear dampers. You will need to confirm that they are serviceable (look for a lack of "crimp" marks on the body, as showin in the picture posted previously in this thread)

I am not sure on the front, I believe those are still serviceable. I ended up buying the pre-valved 300/175 J-stock dampers from Turner.

Comment

• Originally posted by irdave View Post
        RE Suspension, as in Roehrig Engineering? Yeah, probably fine to send your stuff there. PSI out in Sonoma is for sure legit; so is Roehrig.
        Not exactly, but Roehrig engineering is mentioned on their "About us" blurb.

https://www.resuspension.com/

Per RE, another good option is the AK1198 shock, which is designed for 4cyl mini-stocks. Its about $160 with any valving desired, has a 10mm shaft, a 5/8 lower hole (close enough to 12mm), and is slightly shorter than the B8/Econolines. I think that is what I am going with, just debating what rates to go with now based on my car's weight and balance.

Comment

Working...
        X