No announcement yet.

J STOCK springs are BACK!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update: Since most people want the springs and dampers there's not enough people who want just springs to make it worth it to sell separately since the springs are 1 big batch.
    This means everyone is at the mercy of Bilstein.
    I called a NA rep and he said they were changing the tooling out and it wont be until September before they catch back up...
    Who knows if that's accurate but its all ive got from Bilstein.

Comment

Originally posted by proctor750 View Post
      Update: Since most people want the springs and dampers there's not enough people who want just springs to make it worth it to sell separately since the springs are 1 big batch.
      I called a NA rep and he said they were changing the tooling out and it wont be until September before they catch back up...
      really strange - available here in gemany and not available in USA...... not sure why Bilstein is doing that

http://www.bmwm3shop.de

Comment

Originally posted by Markus View Post

really strange - available here in gemany and not available in USA...... not sure why Bilstein is doing that
        Maybe you can get better info being in Germany, the NA people prob don't actually know the real issue

Comment

damn, that's weak. Y'all need to suck it up and run Konis!

Comment

Originally posted by AWDBOB View Post

damn, that's weak. Y'all need to suck it up and run Konis!
            It's will's name on it and I can tell you right now - he won't use konis...

Comment

It's will's name on it and I can tell you right now - he won't use konis...
              Definitely understood.

If it's going to be a both or none kind of deal I think I'm going to pull my name off. I can't stand Bilsteins- they ride like ass in everything I've used them for from custom valving to a simple h&r/bilstein setup. They're true inverted struts which I'm sure is why he likes them. Konis just ride SO much better it's not worth the negligible difference in handling that 1% of folks running Jstocks will take advantage of on the track.

Comment

Working...
              X