X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muke
    replied
    Originally posted by ShepsEVO3 View Post
    Thank you Muke, I also need the sprocket identifications too if you know this also?
    My restoration project on another forum. Maybe there you'll find something: https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=399373

Leave a comment:

• Muke
    replied
    Originally posted by hardtailer View Post

It's the other way around. The intake is different in these models (264į) to 195/200 so has a C whilst exhaust cam is identical (248į) and carries B
    Oh yes, you're right, my mistake. Evo-II and 215 hp models: Intake "C" and exhaust "B"

Leave a comment:

• hardtailer
    replied
    Originally posted by Muke View Post
    Evo-II and 215hp models: Intake "B" and exhaust "C"
    It's the other way around. The intake is different in these models (264į) to 195/200 so has a C whilst exhaust cam is identical (248į) and carries B

Leave a comment:

• Ron ///Man
    replied
    Clean the sprockets well and you should see an "A" on one and an "E" on the other. "A" is the exhaust sprocket and "E" is the intake sprocket.

Leave a comment:

• ShepsEVO3
    replied
    Thank you Muke, I also need the sprocket identifications too if you know this also?

Leave a comment:

• Muke
    replied
    There are marks at the front end on the camshafts. Intake cam "H" and exhaust "G". I have picture only intake cam. Rest of the marks are production date.

195/200hp models: Intake "B" and exhaust "B"
    Evo-II and 215hp models: Intake "B" and exhaust "C"
    Sport Evo: Intake "H" and exhaust "G"

Click image for larger version  Name:	20140611_220028.jpg Views:	1 Size:	281.3 KB ID:	1275108

Leave a comment:

• ShepsEVO3
    started a topic Sport Evo Camshaft identification

Sport Evo Camshaft identification

Hi Guys,

Been away a long while, so itís my first post for quite some time. Finally finishing up my Sport Evo engine and wanted to find out what are the identification marks for the 2.5 Sport evo cams and sprockets. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Iíve done some searching, but found a little it hazy for the sport Evo.

Regards, Paul.
Working...
X