Spotted Black with 16" RKs Solvang, CA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spotted Black with 16" RKs Solvang, CA

Saw this awesome car at a Datsun meet in Solvang this last weekend.
    Wondering if he/she is on this forum. If so, compliments on the car =D. Love the Blackbird decal and all.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/R7PCC2ekgcfGcgU16

Very nice car, indeed! I love the wheels.

Comment

Hahaha, You are the first person in 8 years of ownership to catch me out and about. I was down there for the Datsun roadster show. (I didn't bring my 2l roadster race car down, the M3 was much cheaper and a better drive. I was also able to bring a mountain bike down to go riding in SLO. That was why the rear seat was missing.)

Will
      '69 Datsun 2000 Roadster vintage race car (Street driven on a regular basis :taz
      '59 Alfa Romeo 101 Sprint (HUGE project :uhoh
      '88 M3

Comment

Thanks for the compliments on the car. I need to get the rear spoiler and flap redone, and the drivers side seat bolsters. Beyond that, it shows and drives pretty well. Someone left a note on the window inquiring if I wanted to sell it. I had to laugh at that.

Will
        '69 Datsun 2000 Roadster vintage race car (Street driven on a regular basis :taz
        '88 M3

Comment

Lol! Your car attracted a lot of attention. Saw a guy standing next to it and I figured it was you.
          So I told him "nice car!" as we slowly drove away in my sisters rental.
          He yelled back saying, "Its not mine, but I have a red one!"
          I answered, " I have a white one!"

Small interaction, but seeing our cars in the "wild" is definitely a special moment =D

Comment

Mine is always out in the wild. Its daily driven. I'm seriously shocked that this was the first time someone from a forum has seen it out and about. Its been from LA north to the Canadian border, twice. Its out and about here in the bay area all the time. I put 10K+ miles on it a year.

Will
            '88 M3

Comment

Working...
            X